💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - "Love"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
30 minutes ago, Guy Lee Kelly said:

Where is everyone getting this GIF of her winking in what looks like the music video. I just want to know where the GIF came from..

Some scrubs have the video :gum: 

But the gif of her swaying side to side is from Lana ha self

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie
4 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

What a boring mess.:wtf: It sounds like some of her previous songs and not the good ones. Her worst lead single for sure and I LOVE Lana.

Also, that person who tried to shade Gaga... bitch the **** are you talking about? Every song on Joanne is better than this mess.

Why are you creating unnecessary drama here? Just go away from this thread.

Swan Heart

I really like it. Lovely melody and her voice sounds gorgeous. :heart:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

51 minutes ago, Guy Lee Kelly said:

Where is everyone getting this GIF of her winking in what looks like the music video. I just want to know where the GIF came from..

A few snippets from the video leaked along with some of the song before it leaked in full.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

5 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Some scrubs have the video :gum: 

But the gif of her swaying side to side is from Lana ha self

But where? lol I didn't see her tweet it, or post it on IG. 

Giorno Giovanna

i thought it was a 2nd new song but it is the same, they only changed the name from Young And In Love to Love 

:madge:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

AND Where are the screenshots of the conversation between her and the person leaking the song. She was begging them? I need receipts. 

Magneto

Omg, first of all: that singlecover:giveup: I love it!! And I love the song too! She might not be 'evolving' too much over time, but not every artist has too. She is sticking to her own sound and I love it.

Free my mind

Lona Delery
8 minutes ago, Guy Lee Kelly said:

But where? lol I didn't see her tweet it, or post it on IG. 

She tweeted initially but deleted the twee after a few minutes.

7 minutes ago, Guy Lee Kelly said:

AND Where are the screenshots of the conversation between her and the person leaking the song. She was begging them? I need receipts. 

He didnt post screenshots of that. Only some of other stuff they talked about. He ain't a bad guy, he literally tweeted the first line of lyrics of Love back in April and Lana noticed it in December and was afraid it already leaked. She later even showed him the video and let him listen to the title track of her new record.

He never leaked new stuff in the oast nor did he do this time, he gets demonized by some fans for nothing.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

3 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

She tweeted initially but deleted the twee after a few minutes.

He didnt post screenshots of that. Only some of other stuff they talked about. He ain't a bad guy, he literally tweeted the first line of lyrics of Love back in April and Lana noticed it in December and was afraid it already leaked. She later even showed him the video and let him listen to the title track of her new record.

He never leaked new stuff in the oast nor did he do this time, he gets demonized by some fans for nothing.

Oh okay. Thank you! That was so sweet of you :)

So this is supposed to be for the fans. Ok then.

However, gurl, can you start making music which isn't exactly the same, melodically and thematically since 2012? :awkney:

Archived