Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Haus Should not Design the Stage

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster
18 minutes ago, Counterfeit said:

Agree, she needs do hire Es Devlin. 

Es Devlin designed Monster Ball Theatre Tour. It was 123401283 more elaborate than ArtRave. 

Even with little budget, it did not look sloppy in anyway. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Counterfeit
15 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Es Devlin designed Monster Ball Theatre Tour. It was 123401283 more elaborate than ArtRave. 

Even with little budget, it did not look sloppy in anyway. 

Imagine what she can do with a 100x bigger budget

:giveup:

MonsterPaws
58 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

This is MDNA Tour's last performance shot from high up in a stadium show. 

This is a video of BTW Ball shot from high up in stadium. Born this way castle is just a static building with lights, it does not change or entertain visually, if you're far there is literally no difference between lights on a black curtain or castle. 

Girl, the castle literally folded in itself to form a gate in the vid u posted :air: It's not static.

But I agree from far away it might look a bit dull, but the visuals are great. Gaga created a plot line for the BTWB so the stage fits very perfectly with the theme.

We don't know anything about JWT but I highly doubt she'll have some crazy stage to accompany it, I think it'll be more laid back and about the music, so no crazy castles or fame monsters.

Whispering

The ArtRave looked amazing, fit the theme and vibe perfectly, and ended up being one nonstop sixties lovefest party! My group that I went with, and friends I had that went in different cities, declared it to be the most fun they've had at a concert. 

Gaga knows how to create an amazing show! It's her show, her vision! 

If you want Madonna so bad, save your money and go see her multiple times, and skip Gaga. 

Emigrante
1 hour ago, AlphaMonster said:

Monster Ball had the best visuals and staging of its time. Let's not pretend that Gaga became famous only for her talent, she is a pop star. 

Monsterball seems cheap at times to be honest. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Monsterball seems cheap at times to be honest. 

Said no one ever. (It is fun to argue unsubstantially to an unsubstantiated statement)

AlphaMonster
9 minutes ago, Whispering said:

The ArtRave looked amazing, fit the theme and vibe perfectly, and ended up being one nonstop sixties lovefest party! My group that I went with, and friends I had that went in different cities, declared it to be the most fun they've had at a concert. 

Gaga knows how to create an amazing show! It's her show, her vision! 

If you want Madonna so bad, save your money and go see her multiple times, and skip Gaga. 

Thanks for unnecessary opinion. Now, I will skip Gaga and see Madonna 10 times because you said so what a bright girl...

Edit: Monster Ball was her vision, I am nearly sure that she was being lazy because of how ARTPOP performed when she prepared ArtRave.

VANTABLACK

Gaga has had the best tour stages of all time in my opinion especially the last two . I'd rather have creative and innovative stages that are catered to the fan base than watch huge video screens With fancy projections and lights that distract the music and Talent !!

Gagas stage designs bring theatre aesthetics and make the concert experience so intimate 

its a pop electronic opera  :golfclap:

AlphaMonster
37 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

Girl, the castle literally folded in itself to form a gate in the vid u posted :air: It's not static.

But I agree from far away it might look a bit dull, but the visuals are great. Gaga created a plot line for the BTWB so the stage fits very perfectly with the theme.

We don't know anything about JWT but I highly doubt she'll have some crazy stage to accompany it, I think it'll be more laid back and about the music, so no crazy castles or fame monsters.

Castle opening and couple times means stage is not static for couple means. 

Oh god, some of guys will get a gender reassignment surgery to get a vagina to prove someone wrong if they called you asshole. 

Don't be ridiculous with these answers, it is obvious what I say by calling BTW Ball Castle static. One has to be idiot to not get it so. 

I agree. I mean, not that the Haus shouldn't be involved, but that she should chill and go back to a Monster Ball type stage/production 

BTWB was cute if you were upclose, but if you were far away it was a bit meeh. Especially with no screens on stage. So yeah, after the novelty wore off I agree that it was not that impressive. This tour is also soooooo annoyingly overrated, but that's another topic :lana: 

as for the artRAVE, I had a lot of fun atthe show and loved it, but that stage was A MESS. If you were at the front, the stage was so high you couldn't see anything and she was jumping all over the place. Hated it. 

I'm glad she seems to be doing a traditional stage for Joanne

who will love me when the night is over

Stvrboy
1 hour ago, AlphaMonster said:

You are a fan. Put yourself in shoes of a GP who bought a ticket to BTW Ball stadium show, from 90 mts away, they cannot even properly see which dance movement Gaga does, and background is just a castle with lights on it, it does not change or anything. It is boring. It gives atmosphere, it is an artistic statement but it is not entertaining to non fans.

My 4 non Gaga friends who went with me said otherwise tho. :air:

Whispering
1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

Thanks for unnecessary opinion. Now, I will skip Gaga and see Madonna 10 times because you said so what a bright girl...

Good! You went straight from bitching about tickets nonstop (which you got) to now complaining about a stage you haven't even seen. If it's that horrible and Madonna is the goal, just go see her. If ArtRave and BTW was so tragic, why spend your money to go see the next one? You know you aren't going to like it...that it won't meet your "standards". 

The tour is months away, you still have time to sell your ticket. 

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Future Lover said:

Wait, what? Is the Born This Way Ball castle not elaborate enough?

I mean... the bs people are saying sometimes :duck:

AlphaMonster
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Good! You went straight from bitching about tickets nonstop (which you got) to now complaining about a stage you haven't even seen. If it's that horrible and Madonna is the goal, just go see her. If ArtRave and BTW was so tragic, why spend your money to go see the next one? You know you aren't going to like it...that it won't meet your "standards". 

Again, thank you for your "valuable opinion" 

ab5Zpy9_700b.jpg

Stvrboy
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

:firega: slay that whiny ass bitch

Archived