💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sia's Manager Comes for Britney Army

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

pedrohemg
17 minutes ago, bayonse said:

isnt he the gay who tried to drag gaga some months ago?

But praised her performance at SB like he's a great fan.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
22 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

you're saying she's a go to example for mental illness?

No, he's saying that she isn't :toofunny: read sis

chaeri pls

ryhanna

Oh my, someone's ignorance is showing. 

The part about "not publicly admitting" to mental health issues pissed me off. Why should anyone have to like, go on Oprah and share details about their health issues? It's none of our business, and frankly, a lot of people just aren't comfortable talking about it. I ONLY talk about my mental health with my closest friends and family. 

Aside from that, her issues really go without saying. We don't need details, the widespread coverage of her breakdown told us more than enough to gather that she has some sort of mental health struggle. And honestly, considering that Sia's anxiety is fairly well known, you'd think that a guy managing an artist with her own mental health struggles would be a little more sympathetic. 

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

We all know she was talking about Britney. Stop this nonsense. 

A public apology would show some class. 

We're talking about Katy Perry :reductive:

Alien Tulip

Then explain this

Is Britney not the first person to shave their head and hit a car with an umbrella? Explain this. Honestly there's no way to defend Katy. She was wrong and that's it. 

How is he the manager of a major pop artist wtf, who'd want him??? :sharon:

"Request slumber party on radio" Imagine if Bobby was this messy, YIKES! :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Laceface

Over-opiniated and unprofessional for a manager to tweet and behave like he's a teenager in some fanbase war, let alone make comments like that about having to own up to mental health issues. 

Let's not bring Sia into this, she has nothing to do with it but I agree she deserves someone better. 

But she was referring to Britney ......you cant lie about that

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived