Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best time to arrive for Come to Mama package?

Essence

Featured Posts

Hi friends! So I just snatched Come to Mama tickets for the August 9 LA date, and I'm wondering when would be the best time to show up in order to get a great view (first few rows). Is showing up the night before necessary, or should the morning of be good enough since we are guaranteed early entry?

Also, I'm coming to the August 8 LA show with regular GA tickets so I hope to see you guys there on either night.  :rockstar:

Sepsami

CTM Get's early entrance already, there can't be that many packages sold that you already have to line up the day before right? :oprah:

I had the same package for the artRAVE and got there about 3 hours before showtime. I was at the barrier of one of the satellite stages (which was exactly where I wanted to be). Since this stage layout doesn't seem to have satellite stages, I would say plan on 5-6 hours before showtime to be safe.

Haroon

I can only judge by early entry to Rihanna's tour and say that arriving the morning of is more than enough to secure one of the best standing places :happy: You'll still be able to be in one of the first few rows if you arrive right before they let CTM ticket holders in I imagine, but to be on the safe side I'd still want to be in the queue for 6-12 hours beforehand :emma: 

2 hours ago, candyglam said:

I had the same package for the artRAVE and got there about 3 hours before showtime. I was at the barrier of one of the satellite stages (which was exactly where I wanted to be). Since this stage layout doesn't seem to have satellite stages, I would say plan on 5-6 hours before showtime to be safe.

26 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I can only judge by early entry to Rihanna's tour and say that arriving the morning of is more than enough to secure one of the best standing places :happy: You'll still be able to be in one of the first few rows if you arrive right before they let CTM ticket holders in I imagine, but to be on the safe side I'd still want to be in the queue for 6-12 hours beforehand  

Great, thanks guys! I'll probably head over in the morning, then. Honestly I should probably consider just never leaving the venue since I'll already be there for the show the night before 🙃🙃🙃

Allison M
2 minutes ago, Juvi said:

omg!!! I'm also thinking of it, my problem's just that the venue is 6-8h away from where I'm from..... fvvvvck

I went to a show with GA that was 6 hours away for the artRAVE. We took a train though and got there at like 10pm, ate somewhere then got in line. it was pretty unnecessary though to be there that early since the artRAVE had so mush room and many good places to stand. But it's still fun mettingeveryone and hanging out, listening to Gaga, etc. 

For the BTWBall I showed up about 2 hours before the show time because I had to wait for my sister to get off work and then drive to Kansas City and we were no lie the very first person in line for the Government Hooker package (which was the BTWB equivalent to Come To Mama). Granted that was the KC show but you're already getting let in early, I think even if you were in the end of the line for Come To Mama you'd still get to be on the barricade. 

LOL, last time when I got a ticket for ARTrave with the little monster package, I went to the arena a day before the show, Because I really want to be in the first row. And it is cool that I have a chance to meet with other monsters, but I would say 5 hours earlier is a safe for you 

9 minutes ago, Alex Su said:

LOL, last time when I got a ticket for ARTrave with the little monster package, I went to the arena a day before the show, Because I really want to be in the first row. And it is cool that I have a chance to meet with other monsters, but I would say 5 hours earlier is a safe for you 

So did you end up front row? 

2 hours ago, Allison M said:

I went to a show with GA that was 6 hours away for the artRAVE. We took a train though and got there at like 10pm, ate somewhere then got in line. it was pretty unnecessary though to be there that early since the artRAVE had so mush room and many good places to stand. But it's still fun mettingeveryone and hanging out, listening to Gaga, etc. 

yeah..... I'm also planning on being in Hamburg around midday and having lunch there. Than i would go to the arena. But my concern is that if I go there to late & there is a huge line of people I would have to wait too long to get my ticket, so buying a 'CTM' package was "unnecessary". Or does it work different?

Allison M
8 minutes ago, Juvi said:

yeah..... I'm also planning on being in Hamburg around midday and having lunch there. Than i would go to the arena. But my concern is that if I go there to late & there is a huge line of people I would have to wait too long to get my ticket, so buying a 'CTM' package was "unnecessary". Or does it work different?

I have a paperless ticket so I don't have to get one. I think it's worth it... especially if you can't hang out all night and all day.

Archived