Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

MetalliGa performance HD + working mic

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Gaga always has weird sometimes cringy dancing when its not choreographed. I like it though, its so her. 

Her dancing sort of reminds of her burlesque days with Lady Starlight and when she got on stage with Semi Precious Weapons. She's wild like that sometimes. :interestinga:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

On 2/13/2017 at 8:10 PM, lego said:

After the Grammys, they played at the Hollywood Palladium with great reviews: loudwire.com/metallica-post-grammys-gig-hollywood-palladium/

Jonathan Florencio
16 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

Cute, hopefully she never goes in this direction tho.

16 hours ago, Jay.P said:

I love this performance. Please go rock Gaga :giveup: 

The sides of GGD :ladyhaha:

I know it's bad request, but is there anyone who knows how to get an MP3 of this edition of the song? Who knows when or if they'll perform together again. So epic with Gaga's voice in there! Been listening to this track almost nonstop in the last few days. :rockstar:

Katie14
16 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I know it's bad request, but is there anyone who knows how get an MP3 of this edition of the song and who knows when or if they'll perform together again?  So epic with Gaga's voice in there! Been listening to this track almost nonstop in the last few days. :rockstar:

I loved it too! Gaga had this deep velvety quality to her voice during the verses that sounded incredible. 

Just now, Katie14 said:

I loved it too! Gaga had this deep velvety quality to her voice during the verses that sounded incredible. 

Yes, she was a perfect addition to the band. She definitely knows how to rock and she harmonizes so graciously, you'd think she has performed with Metallica for years. It is amazing how this girl can sing pop, dance, jazz, rock, rap, and metal, she is so versatile! Not to mention she can act, dance, and professionally play the piano (which would be wondrous added instrument to Metallica's lineup if they ever work together again)... 

Wow, why can't more artists be like her? :firega:

Katie14
1 minute ago, Shadow said:

Yes, she was a perfect addition to the band. She definitely knows how to rock and she harmonizes so graciously, you'd think she has performed with Metallica for years. It is amazing how this girl can sing pop, dance, jazz, rock, rap, and metal, she is so versatile! Not to mention she can act, dance, and professionally play the piano (which would be wondrous added instrument to Metallica's lineup if they ever work together again)... 

Wow, why can't more artists be like her? :firega:

Im so proud to stan for such a talented woman. Im really curious what her next album will sound like. You never know what to expect with her.

Gaga did a great job! It did seem like the difficulties threw her off a little bit, but it was barely noticeable. And truthfully, I think the song itself is bad...<_< 

Loved seeing her up there like that, though! We need more rock performances. 

11 minutes ago, Kayla said:

And truthfully, I think the song itself is bad...<_< 

:neyde:

Delete this Kayla. :neyde:

FreePalestine

2 minutes ago, lego said:

:neyde:

Delete this Kayla. :neyde:

I'm saying this as someone who grew up with Metallica. :nails: It could be better. 

2 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I'm saying this as someone who grew up with Metallica. :nails: It could be better. 

But I love it. :neyde: 

FreePalestine

• Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived