💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Track Stems

Zephyr

Featured Posts

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slowly putting together everything I have from years ago (instrumentals, stems, acapellas). Some have remained unleaked but I don't do that thing anymore so I'll share.

Will let you guys know when I post! Most of it is lossless.

On 11/2/2016 at 7:24 AM, blake7912 said:

Slowly putting together everything I have from years ago (instrumentals, stems, acapellas). Some have remained unleaked but I don't do that thing anymore so I'll share.

I'll perch!

On 11/2/2016 at 4:24 AM, blake7912 said:

Some have remained unleaked but I don't do that thing anymore so I'll share.

omg tag me when you post it

22 hours ago, Blinky38 said:

The Instrumentals. Is that not what you meant? sorry

oh no, i was talking about extended mixes that Zephyr does and posts on soundcloud! you should check them out!

11 hours ago, Hurem said:

oh no, i was talking about extended mixes that Zephyr does and posts on soundcloud! you should check them out!

Haha my bad, I thought you were talking about the instrumental snippets

This sounds so cool! I love Zephyr, its been so long since I heard their stuff though since I don't get on the boards as much as I used to. I've made a few extended/rearranged Gaga mixes myself actually. If you feel like it you should check out this Telephone edit I did with DJ CØØP a few years ago  https://mega.nz/#!2dQRAKpT!rmH162K4d5j2fjUX-tiCjBI3OKUez5BZECjItdkCMFU its my favorite, but Soundcloud took it down a long time ago, so I just uploaded it to mega.

Also there might be a song or two you might like on my soundcloud (omg I sound so cliche lol) one of my favorites is the Telephone Video edit where I take out as much talking as possible but still leave in the music playing in the background.

DanceInTheDark
On 2-11-2016 at 0:24 PM, blake7912 said:

Is it still coming? :D 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

• 2 months later...
  • ChicaSkas unpinned this topic
  • ChicaSkas pinned this topic

Archived