💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Track Stems

Zephyr

Featured Posts

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I updated the thread! It is now "Official Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Track Stems Thread" now! :P

I promise you the BE one is official. The reason why it has vocals in it is because an instrument for the recording was recorded at the same time as her vocals. It's straight from Sony/ATV so we know it's official.

Thank you for making this thread. It's a very good resource, as it was on the old boards.

Do you think you could also include links to solo versions? You could list them as "Title (Instrumental with Foreground Vocals)" or something like that, if it's not too much of a hassle.

EDIT: I have no idea which ones we have though.

What do you mean by that? :blink:

Because you have the instrumentals with the backing vocals, it would kinda be nice to also have the instrumentals with the lead vocals. From what I've heard, some of them sound good.

The only ones I would be able to do those with is Telephone and Judas because those are the only tracks I have the Vocal Stems to.

Oh, okay. Do vocal stems usually leak separately from instrumental stems?

We usually don't get vocal stems.

Brown Eyes is far from filtered, it's 100% official. You could use it to make an acapella. And I'm pretty sure BTW instrumental with background vocals leaked too.

aneesheewah

Is there an HQ version of the Judas Acapella? Cuz the one I downloaded is a little grainy and the one I already had is pretty bad too.

Love the post!

Is there an HQ version of the Judas Acapella? Cuz the one I downloaded is a little grainy and the one I already had is pretty bad too.

Well I think this is only one we have. I used the Vocal Stems.

Brown Eyes is far from filtered, it's 100% official. You could use it to make an acapella. And I'm pretty sure BTW instrumental with background vocals leaked too.

Okay I'll add the instrumental later on today.

According to the person who leaked the Brown Eyes instrumental the vocals entered through someone's headphones, or something like that. But it's official.

Giorno Giovanna

there`s a mistake, I clicked on Heavy Metal Lover (Instrumental Snippet) and it leaded me to mediafire with a download for Bloody Mary :flop:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

where did you get them? if they're from gagafrontrow, they're fake :'(

:legend:

EDIT: wait, these are fan made! :'(

aww I really sorry I thought these were real im sorry :$

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic
  • ChicaSkas pinned this topic

Archived