Official Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Track Stems

Zephyr

Featured Posts

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KPotatodorkK

thanks for posting everything.

on another note, some of these newly leaked "official" acapellas I think are just really realllyy good fanmade acapellas. correct me if Im wrong, but you shouldn't be able to hear and background beats, noises, or any part of the song other than the vocals should you?

these are great acapellas, thank you for whoever made them and posted them, but I don't think they should be labeled as official

on another note, some of these newly leaked "official" acapellas I think are just really realllyy good fanmade acapellas. correct me if Im wrong, but you shouldn't be able to hear and background beats, noises, or any part of the song other than the vocals should you?

these are great acapellas, thank you for whoever made them and posted them, but I don't think they should be labeled as official

They most certainly are. The music is too loud and it goes into the microphones causing that little noise in the background.

They are 100% official. Any music you hear in them is coming from Gaga's headphones and was recorded in the mic. Proof of this would be Electric Chapel, you can hear the instrumental in the acapella at parts, and it is EXACTLY like this in the Electric Chapel (Two Door Cinema Club Remix).

KPotatodorkK

They are 100% official. Any music you hear in them is coming from Gaga's headphones and was recorded in the mic. Proof of this would be Electric Chapel, you can hear the instrumental in the acapella at parts, and it is EXACTLY like this in the Electric Chapel (Two Door Cinema Club Remix).

where'd all these leaks come from? I wasn't here when they all leaked, so i'd like to be informed, and sorry if this question has already be asked and clarified lol.

they just don't sound 100% official to me, just like really really good fan mades with a really good program that can do some really freaking good filtering. im no super audio expert but I do know some about audio recording and production, I just didn't think you should be able to hear the instrumental fade in and out throughout an official acapella.

where'd all these leaks come from? I wasn't here when they all leaked, so i'd like to be informed lol.

they just don't sound 100% official to me, just like really really good fan mades with a really good program that can do some really freaking good filtering. im no super audio expert but I do know some about audio recording and production, I just didn't think you should be able to hear the instrumental fade in and out throughout an official acapella.

They all came from different sources, each one is legit though. Like I said, even in official acapellas, instrumentals can sometimes be heard. It's because the headphones were turned up too loud and the microphone picked them up and recorded what was playing through them. These are official, trust me. No filter could get quality this good.

This feels just like the time all the instrumentals for Femme Fatale leaked, Ahh, now THAT was a day...

And as for the acapella's sounding filtered, may i remind you all that half the time she recorded on a tour bus, NOT a soundbooth, and half the time she in the studio, STILL no sound booth.

Example:

lady-gaga-and-yves-saint-laurent-tribute-suede-pumps-gallery.jpg

Queen Gloria

Right after "we are all born superstars" I think you can hear a bit of the original version of BTW

Willeo Soeurs

*402743_257107611018815_120958507967060_714103_514322202_n.jpg

*The Rarities

Size : 182.44MB

Password : mayleaksladygaga

Quality : HQ (everything is ripped from source file which is .wav lossless)

What's inside :

Acapella :

Marry The Night

Born This Way

Government Hooker

Judas

Americano

Hair

Scheiße

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

Fashion of His Love

Heavy Metal Lover