đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Track Stems

Zephyr

Featured Posts

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please stop posting these snippets. I will promise you posting these will not get them to leak faster by anyone. In fact, it will make them leak slower, or maybe never.

It really bugs me that you all have to post this stuff. Yes you have stuff, but you don't get permission to post things. We don't want what happened about a month ago happening again. Just keep things to yourself unless you have permission and move on.

No one needs 'permission' to leak anything. You don't own the song, no one does.

This is comical because Gaga has nothing to do with Sony. She's signed to Interscope/Universal.

This has to be one of the stupidest posts on this board.

Seriously.

Seriously.

I can't even muster up a witty response.

Why do you think that ANYBODY but Gaga or her record label have permission to leak, buy, sell, trade, or otherwise control what audio gets leaked?? Why is it such a catastrophe when your illegally obtained, black market, stolen Gaga tracks get released to the rest of the world?

Good grief. Just go.

tumblr_lujp6kypY21qzu4v5.gif

BASICALLY :rofl: oh lord. If you don't want things to leak then don't trade them, duh.

ChicaSkas

Probably he meant that you would personally emotionally regret something, not physically at his hand.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sir Taurean

No one needs 'permission' to leak anything. You don't own the song, no one does.

BASICALLY :rofl: oh lord. If you don't want things to leak then don't trade them, duh.

Gaga does :grin:

Gaga does :grin:

Obviously... I was talking about people who buy/trade/steal unreleased media.

K I'm done. Not ever getting something from me again! :lol:

no1curr. Keep your little instrumentals to yourself :toofunny:

ChicaSkas

Obviously... I was talking about people who buy/trade/steal unreleased media.

no1curr. Keep your little instrumentals to yourself

Haus, please, you know I love you :)

We need blake, don't make him feel bad, ok? We can't bite the hands that feed us.

You know how addicted I am to my Audio, and all of us are.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Haus, please, you know I love you :)

We need blake, don't make him feel bad, ok? We can't bite the hands that feed us.

You know how addicted I am to my Audio, and all of us are.

No we don't? He's barely leaked anything besides instrumental snippets, which are worthless.

ChicaSkas

No we don't? He's barely leaked anything besides instrumental snippets, which are worthless.

I have some knowledge of some stuff in the trading world. I can personally assure you he HAS leaked some good stuff, I can say the Scheibe instrumental for sure.

Scheisse, Highway Unicorn, Government Hooker Snippet, So Happy I Could Die, and Speechless all came from my hard drive?

ChicaSkas

This thread is turning into a major argument starter.

Any more insults personally against members and I will start warning people.

As LGVHD has said and made you all aware of, the purpose of the thread is for the official Instrumentals, Acapellas, and Stems in the first post.

No unreleased discussion here please.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic
  • ChicaSkas pinned this topic

Archived