💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Track Stems

Zephyr

Featured Posts

N a t h a n

Please stop posting these snippets. I will promise you posting these will not get them to leak faster by anyone. In fact, it will make them leak slower, or maybe never.

It really bugs me that you all have to post this stuff. Yes you have stuff, but you don't get permission to post things. We don't want what happened about a month ago happening again. Just keep things to yourself unless you have permission and move on.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you controlled what audio leaks?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, I didn't know you controlled what audio leaks?

I don't mean to be rude, but most of this stuff has come from me or some of my friends. I do control a big portion of it (considering So Happy I Could Die, Speechless, Scheiße, Highway Unicorn, and several snippets have came from my hard drive).

I am just simply gathering the stuff we have and putting it into one thread for easy downloading.

N a t h a n

I don't mean to be rude, but most of this stuff has come from me or some of my friends. I do control a big portion of it (considering So Happy I Could Die, Speechless, Scheiße, Highway Unicorn, and several snippets have came from my hard drive).

Okay then, I won't post anything more, but I can't promise for other people.

ChicaSkas

Okay... if something was given to you that was expressly said to be CONFIDENTIAL --

DO NOT POST IT HERE.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Blake, we have to consider whatever snippets were just posted as impossible to take back (you can't stop the people who DLed it from here from reposting)

But I will put a warning in the thread to deter anyone else.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Save-Me-Oprah

It's straight from Sony/ATV so we know it's official.

This is comical because Gaga has nothing to do with Sony. She's signed to Interscope/Universal.

Please stop posting these snippets. I will promise you posting these will not get them to leak faster by anyone. In fact, it will make them leak slower, or maybe never.

It really bugs me that you all have to post this stuff. Yes you have stuff, but you don't get permission to post things. We don't want what happened about a month ago happening again. Just keep things to yourself unless you have permission and move on.

This has to be one of the stupidest posts on this board.

Seriously.

Seriously.

I can't even muster up a witty response.

Why do you think that ANYBODY but Gaga or her record label have permission to leak, buy, sell, trade, or otherwise control what audio gets leaked?? Why is it such a catastrophe when your illegally obtained, black market, stolen Gaga tracks get released to the rest of the world?

Good grief. Just go.

tumblr_lujp6kypY21qzu4v5.gif

Okay, now that it will limit the chances of them leaking, I won't post any snippets until they came out. I'm sorry if I hurt the chances. :(

N a t h a n

This is comical because Gaga has nothing to do with Sony. She's signed to Interscope/Universal.

This has to be one of the stupidest posts on this board.

Seriously.

Seriously.

I can't even muster up a witty response.

Why do you think that ANYBODY but Gaga or her record label have permission to leak, buy, sell, trade, or otherwise control what audio gets leaked?? Why is it such a catastrophe when your illegally obtained, black market, stolen Gaga tracks get released to the rest of the world?

Good grief. Just go.

tumblr_lujp6kypY21qzu4v5.gif

This. 100%.

How about we post about what HAS leaked? That's what this thread is about.

Look at the title, does it say "already leaked ect ect" no, it just says official, dont get but hurt just because yor illegally obtained music is leaking please.

ChicaSkas

LGVHD -- it's ok, just take them off for now until this blows over,

I will admit it's a tricky time for leaks, we all need to be really careful and just be patient because I can safely say you will not be disappointed.

ChicaSkas

crisis averted! Thank you my dear LGVHD :hug:

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic
  • ChicaSkas pinned this topic

Archived