• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zephyr

• DanceInTheDark

• ChicaSkas

• Eulonzo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Official Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Track Stems Thread Below is a collection of all the official instrumentals, instrumentals with backing vocals, and acapellas. If anything is missing from th

Slowly putting together everything I have from years ago (instrumentals, stems, acapellas). Some have remained unleaked but I don't do that thing anymore so I'll share. ย  Will let you guys k

This needs updated gravely

Pop Art

We only have the radio edit instrumental:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9289urj9mgq24b1

Yes, that's what I thought. But then why is MONSTER4eveR saying that the official a capella has leaked?

Please stop posting these snippets. I will promise you posting these will not get them to leak faster by anyone. In fact, it will make them leak slower, or maybe never.

It really bugs me that you all have to post this stuff. Yes you have stuff, but you don't get permission to post things. We don't want what happened about a month ago happening again. Just keep things to yourself unless you have permission and move on.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic
  • ChicaSkas pinned this topic