๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Track Stems

Zephyr

Featured Posts

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://soundcloud.com/borntoleak/lady-gaga-do-what-u-want Hey, so not sure if this is absolutely 100% legit. But ya, theres that. I mean unless you're waiting for a ton of ARTPOP ones to come out to put them in all together, but if not then theres one that i'm pretty sure is legitimate?

From the official french promo of DWUW, leaked ages ago by my friend Morphine Princess.

dfghuer5

Im confused about the Born This Way acapellas.. Like I can still hear some instrumental playing in the background of some of them, is this normal?

Kitana

yes, because the instrumental plays while they record the vocals. i think they call it headphone leak or something like that

You will learn respect!

Im confused about the Born This Way acapellas.. Like I can still hear some instrumental playing in the background of some of them, is this normal?

ย 

Yeah, when a recording artist sings they have headphones in playing the instrumental - so if you can hear very light instrumental that means it's of incredible quality to pick it up. It's known as spill and is unavoidable most of the time.ย 

• 2 weeks later...
RAYA.core

From the official french promo of DWUW, leaked ages ago by my friend Morphine Princess.

share the love and link! :nooo:

ย 

I am in NEED OF ARTPOP ones

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• 2 weeks later...

We have the instrumentals, so people can filter themย 

ย 

only in 128 kbps and they aren't even full you cant' get a decent filter with that

J e s s e

I don't think the Brown Eyes one is official. You can hear the vocals faintly throughout the song. And thanks for the Judas one! Will download and upload soon! Thanks! smile.png

That is what I thought.

ย 

Can you reupย  BTW instrumental in the HQ available please.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic
  • ChicaSkas pinned this topic

Archived