Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Track Stems

Zephyr

Featured Posts

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BLOOOODY MAAAAAAAAAAARY. There's a little bit of acapella in Dazedmadonna's extended mix of Bloody Mary and I actually burst into tears, it's so beautiful. I can't wait until the full leaks.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

imasugarush

False.

How can you say that?

It's so weird to me that alllllll the others have leaked, yet some are treated as if they're guarded like gold.

Not sure if this is an official instrumental but I found this while scrolling my dash...

http://a.tumblr.com/...fN1qdiip7o1.mp3

Heavy Metal Lover instrumental

Sounds like it's filtered in areas, but like a reaalllly good filter, thank you for sharing!!

NuclearMindset

How can you say that?

It's so weird to me that alllllll the others have leaked, yet some are treated as if they're guarded like gold.

Because they are guarded like gold, the ones that have leaked we're given to the wrong hands, hence the reason they're out for everyone to have

imasugarush

Because they are guarded like gold, the ones that have leaked we're given to the wrong hands, hence the reason they're out for everyone to have

But my point is they were guarded like gold, then someone got them and they leaked; those who have got it now, why would they discern sharing it after all these have? I guess more so my question is why is it so bad if this person with this acapella leaks it?

NuclearMindset

But my point is they were guarded like gold, then someone got them and they leaked; those who have got it now, why would they discern sharing it after all these have? I guess more so my question is why is it so bad if this person with this acapella leaks it?

Because it not being available to everyone makes it rare, and having something thats rare can mean that people don't want to give to anyone, meaning that if you were you have something so special and rare, you wouldn't want anyone hearing it, right? :') and if it did leak, it would cause alot of problems for a lot of people, it's a complex string of 'who got it from who' and how, and people can get in big trouble for it, and can lose their source of people, meaning they no longer have any access to other rarities

imasugarush

Because it not being available to everyone makes it rare, and having something thats rare can mean that people don't want to give to anyone, meaning that if you were you have something so special and rare, you wouldn't want anyone hearing it, right? :') and if it did leak, it would cause alot of problems for a lot of people, it's a complex string of 'who got it from who' and how, and people can get in big trouble for it, and can lose their source of people, meaning they no longer have any access to other rarities

Ohh, well okay, thank you for taking the time to explain to me!

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic
  • ChicaSkas pinned this topic

Archived