Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

MarryTheAngel

Idk why people are thinking that Gaga's performance will hurt her sales like... what?? Reaching to the millionth degree.

Just as others said, she saved that performance and she didn't do bad at all. I can only see good things come from it. It just showed how good she is, most importantly.

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer

I didn't expect MR to actually stay in the top 10 after all the performed songs. Even I Feel It Coming is lower. 

FRANZGA

how would the performance affect gaga?? I don't understand some of you guys.  there's tech prob but recovered.. you guys worrying like its mariah size mess.. :sweat:

HitTheBoat
11 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

You're so overreacting and being overdramatic about it. Yes that mic was a **** up but Gaga pretty much saved the performance being the professional thta she is. and the issue got resolved and the performance was actually great minus the mic thing.

Even the Metallica fans are praising Gaga for saving the performance and succeeding at making it work and blaming the Grammy's for their shitty technicians

The performance was a mess as in: (1) Laverne not mentioning Metallica was utterly disrespectful, (2) mic issue, (3) their voices did not match at many times - this is normal btw, she even had the same issues with Tony during some C2C tour dates. Had the performance been greatly succesful, Metallica fans would have a better perception of her, that's all. Gaga did her best for sure. The ones to blame mostly are the Grammy's tech team.

Still, this is not chart related so

On topic: Million Reasons still being top 5 is making me so happy

malazam

I know it's not okay but I'm having so much fun watching the BeyHive going crazy  :lolly:

another shot before we kiss the other side

HitTheBoat
25 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

I don't understand?  How would this even effect mr. Gaga sang amazingly during the performance and the mic problem wasn't even her mic and also it was no one's fault the mic didn't work? They both finished the song. Your making it sound like it was a new years Mariah Carey lip synch mess.

My point on MR still selling well is that I did not expect it to stay top 5 after all promoted Grammy songs

Sorry for the confusion! 

Decodekid

MR still doing good :diane:

i remember when she released the song, we all thought it was a promo boring cute track. 

I THINK THE **** NOT 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

1 minute ago, KaanBTW said:

I hope she can stay in top 10 / 15 during the Grammy boost

Also can't wait for the radio update for today. 

When are the radio updates posted? 

Decodekid
3 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

We're back and 4 pages in 30 minutes already

I needed this thread more than dope 

This thread is addiction 

we need to listen to ARTPOP and calm ourselves from the Bling for a while. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

TwerkinLurkin
4 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

My point on MR still selling well is that I did not expect it to stay top 5 after all promoted Grammy songs

Oh okay I read what you wrote as  you thinking the performance would effect mr negatively my bad

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, Rino said:

Isnt't MR at 5 though? :emma:

Werent you asking about MR?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived