6 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

what makes u think that? she got a weak boost

I think her estimations will be x2

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boysboysboys
10 minutes ago, Tommi said:

Karma is a bitch you know? See what happened at the Grammys. Stop caring about Katy chart performance so much.

THIS

I LOVE estimation posts.

Can some of you post how much you think the album will sell in the US and WW depending on singles released etc and also estimate SPS and stuff?

Also how much you think tour gross will be and how much you think total spotify streams will be when the era is done. 

I know it's just guesses but they are fun to read for some reason lol

Z100 yesterday

4:54 AM LADY GAGA Million Reasons

7:58 AM LADY GAGA Million Reasons

12:48 PM LADY GAGA Million Reasons

5:40 PM LADY GAGA Million Reasons

9:41 PM LADY GAGA Million Reasons

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, Coop said:

Z100 yesterday

wow.. perch for the radio updates..

and when is the bb100 and bb200 coming???

lifeasgeorge
4 minutes ago, Coop said:

Z100 yesterday

tumblr_ny2suzWVSw1qfjfoyo1_400.gif

live and let live

Guys..it seems like the Million Reasons MV is getting really nice boosts today?

I could of sworn it had 1 million less views just like 12 hours ago or something.

24 minutes ago, Tommi said:

Karma is a bitch you know? See what happened at the Grammys. Stop caring about Katy chart performance so much.

What happened last night? Gaga saved the performance.

FRANZGA

As expected, Lady Gaga’s Joannealbum roars from No. 66 to No. 2 with 74,000 units (up 818 percent) and 48,000 copies sold (up 1,054 percent). The former No. 1 album gains following Gaga’s Super Bowl halftime show performance on Feb. 5, where she played six of her hits, including the Joanne single “Million Reasons.” Elsewhere in the top 10, Gaga’s The Fame re-enters the tally straight in at No. 6 with 38,000 units (up 986 percent) and 17,000 copies sold (up 1,920 percent). She also bounces back onto the list with Born This Way (No. 25 with 17,000 units; up 1,117 percent) and ARTPOP (No. 174 with 5,000 units; up 420 percent).

glad that ARTPOP make it.. but why TFM EP?? is the single sales of BR and TEL accounted to THE FAME too??

24 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

What? It's a statement lmao her audience /compared to sales is very LOW, that means that people are not into this song. This will NOT clearly be a selling song, but a streaming song thanks to spotify massive promotion. I'm a BIG katy fan, I LIKE THE SONG, and I don't care about Karma, mine is just  STATEMENT, I'm not throwing any **** on Katy. 

This, its a charts discussion thread, people need to discuss other artists positions specially if its a direct competition to Gaga.

When you analyze all of them you can have a picture of the whole industry and Gaga's position in it, predict things, etc

As long as its made respectfuly and without mockery there should be no problem, saying "its gonna fall" is a real prediction based on many factors.

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived