Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Metallica's James Loses It After Show

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Gaga Lazuli

I cant at people now bashing Gaga because she didnt share the mic right after the technical difficulties. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana

Do you know, I was about to lose it too.... THE PERFORMANCE I had hoped and dreamed of, and the Grammys dare do this!!! :grr::grr:But as professionals as both Gaga and Metallica are, they shared the mic and wow, Gaga's vocals just were spectacular! :firega:And apart the mess it was a great show. As Shadow said, they should record the track together! 

CatelynnMarie

Bitch I would have been doing the most tbh. I am SO mad. Probably definitely more mad than I should be, but honestly that was BS. The Laverne shading Metallica thing and the who sound issue. Like what in the actual f*ck. I'm not going to be over this tbh

GagaMyBlood95
6 hours ago, LGQOP said:

I cant at people now bashing Gaga because she didnt share the mic right after the technical difficulties. 

She probably didn't even know what was going on..

Branflakes

The whole night was jacked up tbh...

Beyonce clearly done from kind of voodoo ritural during her performance to curse everyone 

:derpga:

8 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Bitch I would have been doing the most tbh. I am SO mad. Probably definitely more mad than I should be, but honestly that was BS. The Laverne shading Metallica thing and the who sound issue. Like what in the actual f*ck. I'm not going to be over this tbh

Most of the night was messy af tho so

Kim Woodburn

I feel bad for them all, luckily it wasn't TOO bad. I mean it could've been worse.

Just really unfortunate

christinahoney
9 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

I caught that when I watch the performance

It's understandable, I'd be pissed too :grr:

dem arms :icega::lolly:

Someone was there to catch it?

Literally someone popped up, caught it and then took it backstage. It was clearly planned.

Archived