💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do I ask my parents?

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

TopazBlue

I can pay for myself, but I feel like my mom will be extremely hesitant to let me go downtown the whole day, especially because I'm going alone. :wtf:

They have NO IDEA how much I love Gaga and I am not out. I'm also worried that waiting to get tickets until my birthday (March 22) will be too late. :ohno:

I wouldn't necessarily say my parents are homophobic nor do they hate her, but literally the only thing my mom talked about the night of the Superbowl was threatening her if she got political. :sweat:

I've never been to a concert, and I'm scared because I just have to go 'cause I know I'll regret it if I don't. :(:noparty:

Ahhh, I probably have to talk to them about it this week. :cryga:

Also, I'll have more questions in the St. Paul thread if you have more help to offer.

Thanks all. :unicorn:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

pedrohemg

You ask them the same way you ask other things. If they don't let you go you simply go without their permission.

Go somewhere else with lots of people, like a big party, that is happening soon and say that if you could go there, you sure can survive a Gaga concert

artpopulace

We're in same situation but it's just my parents are homophobic and kinda hate her :saladga:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Just now, ARTPOPulace said:

We're in same situation but it's just my parents are homophobic and kinda hate her :saladga:

Just say you're going to see the new Trump movie.

well ask them simply and if they don't approve ask them again and again 

or tell them you're hanging out with your friends 

lie to them if you have to :lolly:

sarahb

Maybe try to compromise/reassure them, like say you'll text them every few hours or something. 

I'm planning on going to a Gaga concert by myself and I'm worried about this as well and I'll be at least 22 by the time she comes here. :sweat: 

John Slayne
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

same here :saladga:

I'm 'rebellious' (:emma:) enough to go without their permission tho... it's just I don't want to go alone :laughga:

artpopulace

i'll tell them i'll be sleeping over at my friend's house at the night of the concert and go to her show :ladyhaha:

hope that works tho :trollga:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Future Lover

Make some friends in the St. Paul thread and that way you'll be "meeting with friends" rather than being alone all day. 

Idk how your parents are, but just ask to buy the tickets because they'll probably sell out and you don't want to miss them.

The Fame Joanne

ask for an early birthday present. No big deal

I bought the tickets by myself and payed them. After that I messaged my parents if they can give me the money for my birthday (which is in a few months) and the said "yes, of course". Maybe you can do that too, since you have the money, as you said

When Gaga was in Germany for the artrave my parents drove me through the whole country, so I could see Gaga and I wasn't out at that time too. So if your parents aren't homophobic it shouldn't be a problem :laughga:

Xoxo Adriana

The same thing is happening with my parents. Maybe bring a friend along or go with a group of other little monsters! Or the least likely option is to take your mom with you....I was almost about to do that until a friend said she was gonna go too, thank jesus:sweat:

How old are you? 

Probably bad advice, but just lie. Tell them you're going to someones house or something. 

Better advice - if its a case of being downtown on your own for the day/night, put them at ease by telling them your plans - how are you getting there, do you have stable accommodation if you're planning on staying the night to be close to the venue, are you with anyone. Sometimes all parents need is information so they know that you know what you are doing and not going to get in some kind of trouble at 3am lol. Offer to text throughout the day when you arrive etc just to put their mind at ease.

If it's a case of it being Gaga that you're worried about, just play it as you are enjoying this album and saw her performance at the Superbowl and want to see her live? That's probably what so many people are telling their significant others/family's because it's the truth haha.

TopazBlue

I'll be 17 next month.

Will I enter with just my ticket or do I need a credit card? 'Cause I don't have one :duck: I'll have my ID with me already tho.

I think she'll say yes

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Archived