Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD'S Pokemon World: Kanto [CHALLENGE #4: TO THE TOP OF THE TREE!]

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

I think my team's ready without a Tapu. :D

Fairy mono-type has always been a hard team to design especially now with the absence of the Mawilite, Gardevoirite and Diancite. Took me a while to come up with a good one with just 4 pokemon. :sweat:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster
1 minute ago, Helios said:

Fairy mono-type has always been a hard team to design especially now with the absence of the Mawilite, Gardevoirite and Diancite. Took me a while to come up with a good one with just 4 pokemon. :sweat:

I know it's hard to choose between the very best of a same type pokemon, but trust me, if it was more than 4 then it wouldn't work... That way is also easier to make other same-type pokemon teams :hor: 

OT: My team is almost ready, now I only need to breed the 2 last ones, it will probably take a couple of days at least ::neyde:

Florian
10 hours ago, Helios said:

It doesn't have to be monotype tho :O

It can be Fairy/X :O

I decided of my team yesterday. Now it's time to train :excited2:

PartySick

So we post our teams here publicly, right? :poot:

I'm done breeding and EV training, I just have to level up and teach my fourth pokemon the right moves then I'm ready to defend my Volcano badge :firega:

🖤

Sepsami

There is a pokemon thread on GGD? :giveup: I have 300+hrs on OR + X combined, I got Moon last week and I'm about to do my fifth trial now :lolly:

DiegoMonster
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

So we post our teams here publicly, right? :poot:

I'm done breeding and EV training, I just have to level up and teach my fourth pokemon the right moves then I'm ready to defend my Volcano badge

Exactly ! When it's ready you have to post it here before Sunday night, then I'll update your trainer card with your team and the challenge is done... for now :stalkga:

2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

There is a pokemon thread on GGD? I have 300+hrs on OR + X combined, I got Moon last week and I'm about to do my fifth trial now :lolly:

You should've joined the game aswell :giveup: 

Sepsami
26 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Exactly ! When it's ready you have to post it here before Sunday night, then I'll update your trainer card with your team and the challenge is done... for now :stalkga:

You should've joined the game aswell :giveup: 

Can I still? I thought it closed or smth :awkney:

5 hours ago, Florian said:

It doesn't have to be monotype tho :O

It can be Fairy/X :O

I decided of my team yesterday. Now it's time to train :excited2:

Oh boo :flop: My team's already been decided. My Mono-fairy will defend the Fairy Badge :D 

I'm going to put out a question in the Pokemon Thread soon. I'd love to know how each and every one of you design their very own gyms or trials. :D

2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

There is a pokemon thread on GGD? :giveup: I have 300+hrs on OR + X combined, I got Moon last week and I'm about to do my fifth trial now :lolly:

It's never too late to be part of the community :D Glad to have another member on board :excited2: 

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

Can I still? I thought it closed or smth

There is actually a gym left, challenge #1 started on Sunday and we have only 4 days left til the challenge is over, which is to create a 4 Pokemon team of the same type for competitive play. Also, the only types left are Ground and Rock. I can say that if you can create a ground or rock team by the end of the week I could give you the badge :D 

what do you say? Also, you need to have finished the game, at least the elite 4

14 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Y'all seent my team already, but they are here to party. :lolly::lolly::lolly: :rockstar:

tumblr_m5ojsd8khe1qczibyo1_500.gif

Guys I need you all to PM me the teams instead of posting them here so it remains a secret until I reveal it on Sunday :) 

@Logan @Florian @PartySick @Helios @Dayfid @jujubae

DiegoMonster

Just a quick update guys: 

I already have in my PMs 6 out of 7 teams! Means that only @Dayfid is left to complete the challenge, if everything goes this fast, I might in fact start challenge #2 tomorrow (friday) and deadline to be on next week's sunday (March 5th) - 2nd challenge is going to be + complex and will add new features to the game! 

I've already updated your trainer cards and they're ready to be revealed :hor: 

Good luck :D 

@Florian @PartySick @Logan @jujubae @Helios

Archived