Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD'S Pokemon World: Kanto [CHALLENGE #4: TO THE TOP OF THE TREE!]

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster

Fuchsia_City_HGSS.png

@jujubae has been officialy chosen as the Fuchsia City's Gym Leader, owner of the Soul Badge. 
He specializes in Poison-type Pokemon.

Here is your trainer card:

u5bXPqO.png

Spoiler

If you want to change your character check https://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/ this site and tell me which one you want :) 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster

Saffron_City_HGSS.png

@Logan has been officialy chosen as the Saffron City's Gym Leader, owner of the Marsh Badge. 
He specializes in Psychic-type Pokemon.

Here is your trainer card:

Ftq2Zed.png

Spoiler

If you want to change your character check https://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/ this site and tell me which one you want :) 

DiegoMonster

And there it is! 

Here's the big map in case you all lose yourselves lurking around the thread:

mNcMj8S.png

Your task is to create a 4-pokemon team of the given type, depending on the gym you got, for competitive play. You can have any different secondary or first type as long as the Pokemon has the chosen one. After creating your team, you'll post it in the thread and the challenge will be done. all Ultra Beast, Legendary and Mythical Pokemon are banned.

@Helios @jujubae @Logan @PartySick @Florian @Dayfid

I'll answer questions, change sprites in your trainer card and everything else tomorrow. Big thank you to @Florian who is making every graphic for the game.

Feel free to ask any question here and then I'll check the thread and answer.

Have fun :D

PartySick
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

@PartySick has been officialy chosen as the Cinnabar Island's Gym Leader, owner of the Volcano Badge. 
He specializes in Fire-type Pokemon.

This is going to be your trainer card: 

NPZGekA.png

Hide contents

YES :giveup:

I was looking 'cause I wanted to change my character to Maxie from Team Magma but it's not available I guess? :sweat: Can I have Brendan's Emerald sprite please? :hor:

🖤

PartySick

@DiegoMonster How long do we have to breed these? :sweat: The time allotted to us will determine what my fourth Pokemon is - either one I already have or one I want to breed :hor:

🖤

Prismatic

Those city maps look so good. Kind of want to replay Fire Red/Leaf Green during spring break. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

DiegoMonster
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

@DiegoMonster How long do we have to breed these? :sweat: The time allotted to us will determine what my fourth Pokemon is - either one I already have or one I want to breed :hor:

You have until next Sunday :) I'll edit the op with more details as I get home, I'm working ATM ..

Florian
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

Watching this and it looks so good :excited2: 

Rock gym is still available if your guiltiness for not playing with me is too strong :madge:

EDIT : or ground

Florian
3 hours ago, Helios said:

@Florian  You're doing graphical wonders for this tournament i love you :giveup:

This is shaping up to be something colorful @DiegoMonster Great job !

Edit:

pm'd you diego :duck:

Awh thank you Helios :hug: I can't wait to make new ones for the different tasks :excited2:

DiegoMonster

Here are the updated versions of your trainer card:

@Dayfid : 

DRvImO9.png

@Helios:

cKaQVmG.png

@PartySick

MZ3S3Qv.png

@jujubae:

Mp2cAMi.png

Also, added all of your trainer cards to the OP so it's easier to check the status of each player for upcoming challenges. Note that this challenge is extremely important since this will be the birth to the rest of the season, if you haven't started making/breeding your team, you still have a whole week.

As promised, here is a small FAQ about the current challenge:

Spoiler

Are Tapus banned?

Yes, Tapus are also banned, also legendary and mythical pokemon.

What do we get after the team is created?

-This is the 'pilot', we were actually trying not to make this a challenge but then it made sense since we didn't ask for the teams during sign-ups, it was going to be a surprise. After you create your teams we'll reveal tons of information about the game; this is where it gets complicated.

Are we going to get individual scores for best teams?

Most of the challenges won't be ranked; you'll earn same points just from completing. This is one of them. Even though there are a couple that will be ranked. At challenge #2 we will release the 'Championship & Leadership Charts'  which will be the main scores table -more info to be released soon...

@Logan @Florian

Archived