Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Albums are like AHS Seasons

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy
Just now, T E Anne said:

what's a damn mess is your thread. #justice4SLAYPOP :nails:

Talking about the era...which I mentioned in the OP. If you cannot accept that the end of the ARTPOP era was a mess you're delusional. 

So started off fairly strong (Applause)

Messy middle (Do What U Want)  

Ending kind of lackluster (GUY, success) 

Princess Zelda
Just now, Strigoi said:

But that's just one opinion out of a mass. Obviously this won't work for you specifically but matches pretty well within fandom as a whole. 

Teeth was not a fan favorite (I personally love it) 

And to many of my normal friends who stan AHS...they grew to tolerate the Aliens. 

Oh I know. I just don't understand why so many people seem to think it's not as good as the rest. And to me the popularity of a song doesn't alwyas indicate its quality. 

I see what you're getting at :hor:

And ugh, I don't understand how. Also I think Coven's last episode is the worst in AHS history :neyde:

Dark Anatomy
1 minute ago, Princess Zelda said:

Oh I know. I just don't understand why so many people seem to think it's not as good as the rest. And to me the popularity of a song doesn't alwyas indicate its quality. 

I see what you're getting at :hor:

And ugh, I don't understand how. Also I think Coven's last episode is the worst in AHS history :neyde:

That was Roanoke for me... lol

But definitely Teeth is great and fits perfectly with the record but so many people felt is was off for some reason. This is coming from someone who was here (on a different account) when the album came out. 

ANUSLOVER96

Freak Show fits ARTPOP perfectly honestly. I absolutely love that season.. people didnt like it... probably because they didnt understand it.

Princess Zelda
1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

That was Roanoke for me... lol

But definitely Teeth is great and fits perfectly with the record but so many people felt is was off for some reason. This is coming from someone who was here (on a different account) when the album came out. 

Yeah a friend of mine told me what he thought about Roanoke before I watched it so I expected it to be bad but in my opinion, even though the finale is a bit of a mess, it's one of the best seasons.

And yeah I was also here when it came out and I remember being one of the seemingly few who stanned it but I don't remember it being considered the worst or anything like that (like it is now) at all :huh:

Dark Anatomy
Just now, Princess Zelda said:

Yeah a friend of mine told me what he thought about Roanoke before I watched it so I expected it to be bad but in my opinion, even though the finale is a bit of a mess, it's one of the best seasons.

And yeah I was also here when it came out and I remember being one of the seemingly few who stanned it but I don't remember it being considered the worst or anything like that (like it is now) at all :huh:

I thought people have grown to like Teeth. I'm not as active as I used to be :toofunny:

Fernster7

Joanne deserves so much better than that.:wtf:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

RonnieGagz
13 minutes ago, ANUSLOVER96 said:

I feel personally offended that you linked ASYLUM with that annoyingly overrated EP.

Girl what? :what:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

just another gay
1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

Oh and I took out the Roanoke shade since there are apprently so many little Roanoksters here. Guess i'm the only who hated it lol. 

I love it a lot until the finale....such a mess

Dark Anatomy
21 minutes ago, come to papa said:

I love it a lot until the finale....such a mess

I thought the first 5 episodes were brilliant, and the twist in the 6th episode had me thinking this would be the best season. But the remaining 4 episodes were absolute trash to me. It went from having this really strong story with lots of development, to a senseless bloodbath with no development. 

Archived