Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy dropped a new single & no one cared, says Elle!

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I hate to sound bitter, but it's good to see other popular artists receive the same treatment Gaga did during ARTPOP. 

LaLuna
37 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

i just morally think we should keep the poking fun at her, as gagadalians, to a minimum as we know what its like to watch our own gags get ridiculed

Hide contents

even though this is just too much joanne

tumblr_ol8bvtV7KE1qzbagvo1_500.png 

:laughga:

I know, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the whole situation. But I've learned not to mock Katy too much because it will get you WPs :ladyhaha:

Lottie Winters

I've always liked Katy no hate here, but what happened? Does listening to it make it better? Please help me like this!

Was the Spotify email really fake? Is this another "Stupid Hoe" and "Focus" type situation? Is Dr. Luke's downfall coinciding with the downfall of sugary generic pop music? How is this song deep? Can Katy come thru with a "I'm Real" type-remix where the lyrics are completely changed and elevated to a more mature level? Is "Million Reasons" Katy Perry's Tik-Tok blocking the good sis from that #3? Isn't her discography full of escapism just by being boppy pop songs? Did we need a song about how to escape using her earlier discography to forget the problems in the world?

:saladga:

CatelynnMarie

Again, the media trying it :madge:

I'm getting really irritated with the media trash talking for no reason. Like, f*cking honestly it's BS. They need to get their sh*t together. 

DiscoHeaven23

I truly and honestly NEVER thought i would see the day when this would happen to Katy, well certainly not so soon. 

Her power in the first half of the decade (2010-2014) was incredible. 

But that's how the music industry is i guess. You think things won't change, but they do. Only a few can stand the test of time and of the pop girls to debut since 2005, it seems like Rihanna and Taylor are the only ones to stand the test of time (each making it passed the 10 year mark)

AlexanderLevi2
8 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I truly and honestly NEVER thought i would see the day when this would happen to Katy, well certainly not so soon. 

Her power in the first half of the decade (2010-2014) was incredible. 

But that's how the music industry is i guess. You think things won't change, but they do. Only a few can stand the test of time and of the pop girls to debut since 2005, it seems like Rihanna and Taylor are the only ones to stand the test of time (each making it passed the 10 year mark)

Even though Taylor sells well, I don't think she will be that big of a mark on pop culture. She has not been innovative and simply sings about love. I honestly don't think Taylor has made much of an impact on the music industry :sweat:

Currently listening to Joanne

I'm afraid Media is thirsty for another Popstar falling from grace and Katy will be the victim this time

:madge:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

They do this to everyone who is really big!! They drug gaga, they tried to drag Taylor this summer, and now Katy? Yes, the single isn't a strong single, but stop stomping all over her! But, on the contrary, Katy's team should have picked a stronger lead single. 

This is just rude. I can't at these trash bloggers whose entire existence is based on **** talking about other people. What a sad life.

Archived