Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this website legit? (Pre-sale Amsterdam)

christinahoney

Featured Posts

AXS is a legit website.  They just don't do refunds or exchanges if you decide to change seats or return them.

And usually tickets aren't delivered until a few days before the concert.

Just now, JGD said:

AXS is a legit website.  They just don't do refunds or exchanges if you decide to change seats or return them.

are you sure because i also am trying to go to the show in amsterdam 

Just now, oryan21 said:

are you sure because i also am trying to go to the show in amsterdam 

Yeah, I've purchased a few tickets in the past from them.  You just have to be 100% sure that you want those seats because you can't refund/exchange :D

1 minute ago, christinahoney said:

Hmmm is there no pre-sale code for a different website like Live Nation?

I know ticket master should be one, unless they don't provide a service in your country.  Did you get to AXS from Gaga's website?  If so, that's the ticket seller you're going to have to purchase from.

christinahoney
2 hours ago, JGD said:

I know ticket master should be one, unless they don't provide a service in your country.  Did you get to AXS from Gaga's website?  If so, that's the ticket seller you're going to have to purchase from.

Nope, I got an e-mail from them. Gaga's website leads here and says sale doesn't start until 13th:

https://www.ziggodome.nl/event/4364529346/lady-gaga

TBH I just want General Standing tickets. I don't think it's possible to exchange tickets even with Ticket Master unless you sell them yourself, right..? And why would you want to?

8 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

Nope, I got an e-mail from them. Gaga's website leads here and says sale doesn't start until 13th:

https://www.ziggodome.nl/event/4364529346/lady-gaga

TBH I just want General Standing tickets. I don't think it's possible to exchange tickets even with Ticket Master unless you sell them yourself, right..? And why would you want to?

Does that website have GA tickets?  You can purchase from AXS if you want to ensure tickets earlier, but both websites would be legit.

Ticket Master does do exchanges.  I originally had side-view seats for Ariana's concert, and called customer support to exchange them for seats in the middle.  Exchanging tickets are only worth it if you're getting better views/seats :tongue:

Archived