đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will there be tickets left for the general public sale?

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

Hi, so I've seen things like this floating around in different threads, but I'm really confused and could use some peace of mind.  

I bought a pin from the Gaga's online store, got the pre-sale code, and then tried to order one while I was at work.  Thought I could afford to be picky with the seats, so kept on trying for better ones, but ended up just having none left:emma:

Will there be lots of tickets left for the general sale, or am I ****ed? :madge: Also, do they typically sell out fast? I'm buying from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, so it shouldn't be that quick to sell out, right?

I don't remember this being so stressful when I went to the Artrave :icega:

sarahb

Only a certain amount of tickets are allocated to be sold at pre-sales.  I'm pretty sure the majority are sold in the general sale. 

androiduser

yes, don't worry, only a limited number goes on presale, and then the majority is sold to the general public. And also, after the first part is sold out, more tickets are released additionally closer to the show, even though the concert is already officially sold out.

codymonster

Omfg, thank you guys for replying. Everything I'm reading makes it sound like I've missed the boat for getting a decent ticket, so this makes me feel better.  

I can't wait until Monday, and the tickets are open to the public. This anxiety is killing me:icega:

sarahb
3 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Omfg, tI'mnk you guys for replying. Everyth ing I'm reading makes it sound like I've missed the boat for getting a decent ticket, so this makes me feel better.  

I can't wait until Monday, and the tickets are open to the public. This anxiety is killing me:icega:

I know the feeling, I literally can't relax unless I know I have tickets :smh: When im on my computer waiting for the sale to start Im literally shaking I get so worried :sweat:    

Archived