Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ticketmaster pre-sale/livenation general sale

Kattys

Featured Posts

Guys, about that Livenation presale on friday, how does it work? I think I'm already signed on live nation, do they send u a code too? anyone has it?

I caaaaaaaan't I entered eventim presale and standing was not available from beggining please tell me it's not sold out 

3 hours ago, Kattys said:

I caaaaaaaan't I entered eventim presale and standing was not available from beggining please tell me it's not sold out 

More tickets will be released in the next presale or the general sale. Don't worry.

2 hours ago, dowling78 said:

:( all gone in 2 minutes again 

the ticket touts selling them for £200+ 

so not fair 

I know, it should be illegal :(

venusfly
27 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I know, it should be illegal

The worst thing about it is that it's totally preventable.

This mass purchasing is done by automated bots, which are hindered by a single captcha which they'll obviously be programmed to figure out and solve. There's so many things Ticketmaster can put in place but don't.. such as:

- Flagging accounts that go to every single major concert announced and mass buy tickets to them

- Limiting connections by the bots IP addresses to make it harder for multiple to buy at the same time

- Blocking access from proxies etc

- Making the users answer a question about the artist they're going to see

If Ticketmaster were serious about preventing touts they should actually make an effort

1 hour ago, LG said:

The worst thing about it is that it's totally preventable.

This mass purchasing is done by automated bots, which are hindered by a single captcha which they'll obviously be programmed to figure out and solve. There's so many things Ticketmaster can put in place but don't.. such as:

- Flagging accounts that go to every single major concert announced and mass buy tickets to them

- Limiting connections by the bots IP addresses to make it harder for multiple to buy at the same time

- Blocking access from proxies etc

- Making the users answer a question about the artist they're going to see

If Ticketmaster were serious about preventing touts they should actually make an effort

I know, I read somewhere that bots like that are illegal in Ontario but I guess not...

Are there no presales at all for Amsterdam? The link goes straight to the normal page, where it's stated that tickets sale will start monday, a regular sale.

panosmonster

So what's the point of buying tickets from Livenation or Ticketmaster? I'm really angry at this. When Gaga came to Greece we have time to plan and buy our tickets. I love her but the whole ticket thing pissed me off. 

giphy.gif

Archived