Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Live Nation Pre-Sale Tomorrow...

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

How does this work? I am really stressed rn. :toofunny:

I have a registered account with Ticketmaster and Live Nation but I haven't been emailed a code or anything for tomorrow's pre-sale. 

Also, where does it actually take place? On Live Nation? On ticket master? 

I read on their site that the code will either be 'superstar' or 'showtime'. That's just on their Q&A, so what's the point of that? 

I confess I am lost in the age of the presale. 

subtext / fantasy

Bolkins
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

How does this work? I am really stressed rn. :toofunny:

I have a registered account with Ticketmaster and Live Nation but I haven't been emailed a code or anything for tomorrow's pre-sale. 

Also, where does it actually take place? On Live Nation? On ticket master? 

I read on their site that the code will either be 'superstar' or 'showtime'. That's just on their Q&A, so what's the point of that? 

I confess I am lost in the age of the presale. 

I just signed up on their website, I wasn't sent a code or anything. I'm assuming from 9am tomorrow there will be the option to buy from the live nation website 

The Child

Their shitty website won't even let me sign up :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

BoomKack

There's no code, tomorrow at 9 a link to buy will appear on the date you're looking at, ONLY if you're logged in

OMonster
6 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

There's no code, tomorrow at 9 a link to buy will appear on the date you're looking at, ONLY if you're logged in

Okay brilliant. Thanks so much :hug:

I think it's going to be difficult to get tickets... it's all too random and ambiguous. Like, a link will appear yes, but where? Where do I have to be waiting ready to refresh? 

And this is on the Live Nation site, right? Not ticketmaster? 

subtext / fantasy

BoomKack
Just now, OMonster said:

Okay brilliant. Thanks so much :hug:

I think it's going to be difficult to get tickets... it's all too random and ambiguous. Like, a link will appear yes, but where? Where do I have to be waiting ready to refresh? 

And this is on the Live Nation site, right? Not ticketmaster? 

Okay for sake of example I'll do London

http://www.livenation.co.uk/show/936900/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour/london/2017-10-09/en

where it says "Live Nation Presale", a link will appear here at 9am. Click that link and it will probably take you to ticketmaster, but a hidden ticketmaster page that you can only access through this link.

OMonster
2 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Okay for sake of example I'll do London

http://www.livenation.co.uk/show/936900/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour/london/2017-10-09/en

where it says "Live Nation Presale", a link will appear here at 9am. Click that link and it will probably take you to ticketmaster, but a hidden ticketmaster page that you can only access through this link.

Thanks soooooo much. 

:hug:

Spoiler

Sorry for my slowness. :toofunny: so stressed rn.

subtext / fantasy

Hello everyone and thanks for all the info...
Does anybody know how much the arena ticket costs in Milan? They posted the prices in the facebook event but they are in Italian ( i'm from Greece ) so i can't make much sense! :) 

VenusPenus

Is this only for UK dates, or can you use this for NA dates aswell?

let’s stay playful together

3 minutes ago, VenusPenus said:

Is this only for UK dates, or can you use this for NA dates aswell?

It's for all the dates! :) Just create a live nation account and find the date you are intersted in. 

IllusionPerfect

So what was the point of buying something from Lady Gaga's website? Did I just get scammed?

Archived