πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

For the Perfect Illusion package, is the merch mailed to you or do you pick it up at the event? I'm getting mixed responses here. Thanks!!!!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/25/2017 at 7:52 PM, TITMOUSE said:

For the Perfect Illusion package, is the merch mailed to you or do you pick it up at the event? I'm getting mixed responses here. Thanks!!!!

It's been both so far. Most of the shows you get it at the event.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

This has probably been posted a million times and answered elsewhere.

Simple Question:

About What Time Has She Been Coming On Stage?

#JoanneWorldTourDetroit

BoomKack
11 hours ago, Jeff Cox said:

This has probably been posted a million times and answered elsewhere.

Simple Question:

About What Time Has She Been Coming On Stage?

#JoanneWorldTourDetroit

She's scheduled to come on at 8:30, but in reality it's been around 9-9:30 :poot:

unless like me you went to the first Citi Field show where she came on after 10pm and didn't finish until 12:15am

the point I'm trying to make is; she's very unpredictable.

SoldierDown

Sorry if this already exists somewhere else, but does anyone have the stage layout, but like annotated with what she does where etc? Trying to plan where to stand and work out what I'll see from where!Β 

venusfly

How likely do you guys think more tickets will be added for the UK dates? (namely Birmingham's), the seats left are pretty bad and I don't know if I should settle for a meh one or chance my luck and wait for a good one to be released

Pretty much all the resale ones are bought too, its gonna be packed :air:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/09/2017 at 10:52 PM, Venusfly said:

How likely do you guys think more tickets will be added for the UK dates? (namely Birmingham's), the seats left are pretty bad and I don't know if I should settle for a meh one or chance my luck and wait for a good one to be released

Pretty much all the resale ones are bought too, its gonna be packed :air:

wait till the dates are announced, i imagine there'll be quite a lot of tickets being refunded and some good seats will be availableΒ 

• 1 month later...
frenchhoney

I know for merchandise pickup it said to have the ID of the purchaser on hand but my dad bought my ticket for me LOL I'm hoping it will be shipped insteadΒ :sweat:

Cassidyfal

Are there any cheap knock-off websites that sell Joanne Merch?Β 

I only bought one shirt at Joanne thinking that it would beΒ easy to find cheaper merch on web, but I cant find any. Any websites?Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Valeria Nikolova
On β€Ž5β€Ž.β€Ž11β€Ž.β€Ž2017β€Ž Π³. at 12:02 AM, HeartGold Sergio Holos said:

who's coming to barcelona???

Me xo xo 16nd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2017 at 9:24 AM, SoldierDown said:

Sorry if this already exists somewhere else, but does anyone have the stage layout, but like annotated with what she does where etc? Trying to plan where to stand and work out what I'll see from where!Β 

I'm also interested in this.

So, up :)Β 

For previous shows, have GA people been given a number or something and able to leave/come back? I'm having a nightmare at the moment getting to OKC and my luggage doesn't arrive until 10:30am tomorrow so if I line up early in the morning I'd need to leave to pick up my bags and get ready. Or I'll just wait until after all that to come, but I want a good spot lol

BoomKack
On 28/11/2017 at 12:29 AM, X Dreams said:

What do people mean when they say that they were at the barricade at the concert?

They mean they were at the barrier, which is basically the fence which separates the crowd from the stage. It means they may have been front row at the main stage or one of the smaller stages

• Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived