💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, joemayzin said:

i just wanna know prices already lol i paid $180 for my artRAVE ticket and it was GA at Madison Square Garden but i was legit in touching distance from GAGA but i also got the ticket a few months before on stub hub but this event I'm getting pre-sale cause my parents are citi members so i get access to it this Friday!! 

RELEASE THOSE PRICES :stalkga:

Citi Members don't get GA tickets only overpriced Citi Platinum Seats which are to the side, don't bother with that one go to the Merch presale

37 minutes ago, russ said:

How quickly did you guys get your presale password? I made a purchase and got the receipt, but no password

I got mine instantly call customer service

nswain1110
1 hour ago, Nicole said:

Ok question. I am aware that Ticketmaster allows you to will call tickets and pick them up at the stadium, however both shows I am planning on attending in the US are being sold on partner sites Altitude Tickets and Smith Tix, and I can't find any information as to whether they will allow them to be will called.

Has anyone purchased from these sites before and knows whether I'll be able to Will Call the tickets? 

EDIT: I've been emailing back and forth with SmithsTix and they said there is an option called 'Flash Tix' and basically it's attached to your phone and you get a ticket stub on arrival - is that the same as a physical ticket I would get if I just shipped internationally? I like collecting my tickets so I don't want a paperless option etc lol.

The Flashseats tickets they print out aren't like standard tickets you're probably used to seeing, they're essentially just to help you get to your correct seats once you're in the venue. They look like this (see the pic in the article): http://www.denverpost.com/2010/02/11/paperless-is-just-the-ticket-for-tickethorse/

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

32 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

The Flashseats tickets they print out aren't like standard tickets you're probably used to seeing, they're essentially just to help you get to your correct seats once you're in the venue. They look like this (see the pic in the article): http://www.denverpost.com/2010/02/11/paperless-is-just-the-ticket-for-tickethorse/

Thank you this helps a lot! They also told be tickets are supposedly supposed to be sent out within 48 hours unless stated otherwise when purchasing tickets, so I'm gonna opt for international shipping if it all goes well, but at least I have this option, even if it's not a "proper" ticket I like collecting haha.

Thanks again!

nswain1110
Just now, Nicole said:

Thank you this helps a lot! They also told be tickets are supposedly supposed to be sent out within 48 hours unless stated otherwise when purchasing tickets, so I'm gonna opt for international shipping if it all goes well, but at least I have this option, even if it's not a "proper" ticket I like collecting haha.

Thanks again!

no probs - my pleasure ;-)

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

3 hours ago, amandal said:

The stage layout updated for chicago on stubhub!!!:gaysia:8-0-0.jpg

UPDATE: From what I've read, I'm seeming to think that isn't the stage layout anymore

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, Stephanie Jimenez said:

hey guys!

do we need a presale code to access the VIP package presale?

No! 

CHROMATICA 2020

Will pre-sale tickets make a difference? Should I buy something just to be safe? I'd rather just wait for general sale but I don't want them to run out.

Nirvana

I have a problem... Planning on going to the Stockholm tour date from Finland and needs help with this. Thought of just buying tickets next week but I'm worried they may run out, will they?

And about pre-sale thing... I did register to Livenation but have not gotten any codes for the pre-sale on my email. Also I'm so broke I may have to take the most cheapest ticket possible (considering I'll have to travel there and maybe find a cheap place to stay in). And now I found out that there is a presale apparantly but it's through tele2 which I don't have any experience of. Wondering if it's even for people from Sweden only? Apparantly you have to login with your phone number... :gum: Nordic monsters help?

And when taking the regular standing place (GA), I guess it's all the same price? :poot:

Do you guys think its worth it to get normal GA tickets (not Come to Mama early entry) because I'm short and every standing concert I have been to I always end up standing behind some tall person and the whole time I'm like trying to just look around them & cant see anything! OR do you think I should buy regular seating tickets? Like how far back would I be in either situation and how much of a difference in price is there?? 

I'm freaking out for the presale tomorrow morning lol !! :laughga:

Nirvana
28 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

I have a problem... Planning on going to the Stockholm tour date from Finland and needs help with this. Thought of just buying tickets next week but I'm worried they may run out, will they?

And about pre-sale thing... I did register to Livenation but have not gotten any codes for the pre-sale on my email. Also I'm so broke I may have to take the most cheapest ticket possible (considering I'll have to travel there and maybe find a cheap place to stay in). And now I found out that there is a presale apparantly but it's through tele2 which I don't have any experience of. Wondering if it's even for people from Sweden only? Apparantly you have to login with your phone number... :gum: Nordic monsters help?

And when taking the regular standing place (GA), I guess it's all the same price? :poot:

Mess, have to just forget this presale thing... I just think you have to buy an operator in order for this to work. I hope there are tickets for next week left tho!!

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived