💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

ToxicHot
16 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

Will she sing Songs from ARTPOP :giveup::lolga:

ARTPOP? I don't know her. :lolga:

JK, she better! Or I'm gonna caash her outside, howbow dah? Tp1BuV6.png 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
7 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

I know there isn't an answer for this, but when will Australian dates be announced?!? I'm dying here :air:

Probably once it becomes clear how profitable these Europe + NA dates will be

buy bionic

Could it be that we already the stage plan? Every plan on Ticketmaster and/or other sales sites have the main stage and then a square in the backside of the arena. 

I know that it could be the MIX section, but usually they are not on stage plans. 

Spoiler

20170206-ladygaga-zaalplan-spg.jpg16658s.gif

75634s.gif75641s.gif

sarahb
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Probably once it becomes clear how profitable these Europe + NA dates will be

If that's the case then you guys better buy the hell out of those tickets :grr:

bionic
50 minutes ago, sarahb said:

If that's the case then you guys better buy the hell out of those tickets :grr:

You better hope the Super Bowl did its job and the GP buy them up :laughga: #praying

buy bionic

sarahb
48 minutes ago, bionic said:

You better hope the Super Bowl did its job and the GP buy them up :laughga: #praying

If the Super Bowl doesn't push ticket sales then I don't know what would :laughga:

But one of Australia's main ticketing agencies posted about the Joanne Tour on Facebook and to sign up for a waitlist. The post got 3342 likes and 1623 comments. In comparison the actual announcement for the artRAVE in Australia got 269 likes and 70 comments. This makes me think that super bowl has pushed demand in general VERY high. 

Daenerys
13 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

How long are her concerts usually? :huh:

Every show I've been to have been around the two and a half to three hour mark. It all depends on her. For the BTWB it lasted 2 1/2 but for artrave she came out really late and we had to deal with starlight forEVER. And it lasted almost 3 hours. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

So live nations info for the US show has a separate time for the Joanne Purchase and VIP presale. Does that mean that  purchasing through the web store on her site we won't be able to get the packages we want? I really want the CTM package and would be so devastated if I miss out. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

So are the field seats assigned, or first come first serve? Esp need to know for Citifield.

Ok question. I am aware that Ticketmaster allows you to will call tickets and pick them up at the stadium, however both shows I am planning on attending in the US are being sold on partner sites Altitude Tickets and Smith Tix, and I can't find any information as to whether they will allow them to be will called.

Has anyone purchased from these sites before and knows whether I'll be able to Will Call the tickets? 

EDIT: I've been emailing back and forth with SmithsTix and they said there is an option called 'Flash Tix' and basically it's attached to your phone and you get a ticket stub on arrival - is that the same as a physical ticket I would get if I just shipped internationally? I like collecting my tickets so I don't want a paperless option etc lol.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived