💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

BoomKack

zImoHZI.png

Welcome to the Official Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread

Never been to a show? Confused about how the tour works? This the thread for you!

Ticket Types

Spoiler

---- STANDARD ----

GA Standing - You have an unreserved standing space on the floor. You will need to arrive early if you want a spot close to the stage(s).

GA/Unreserved Seating - You have a seat in an assigned block, but not a specific seat. (This kind of ticket is rare).

Reserved Seating - You have a guaranteed seat in a block. You can find out where you're sat by simply googling "yourvenue seat map".

---- PACKAGES ----

VIP Party Package - Seated ticket, pre/post show party with food & drinks, lanyard & merch.

Dancin' in Circles Package - Seated ticket, lanyard & merch.

Perfect Illusion Package - Top priced seated ticket, lanyard & merch.

Come to Mama Package - Standing ticket, early entry, lanyard & merch (USB charging cable...)

Ultimate Backstage Package - Top priced seated ticket, soundcheck, backstage tour, dinner backstage, group photo with Gaga, lanyard & merch (USB charging cable, backpack...)

General Questions

Spoiler

Where can I find out where Gaga is going?

You can find all her tour dates here.

Is the floor seated or standing?

The floor is seated for stadium dates, standing for arena dates. Check the seat map on Ticketmaster for your date.

Why does my GA Standing ticket have a seat number on it/Why does it say GA3?

It’s just the arena’s way of tracking how many tickets have been sold, you don’t actually have a seat/you’re not restricted to a certain section.

How do I know where to line up outside the arena?

There are signs indicating where the start of the line for GA or CTM (Early Entry) is, or you can ask a member of staff.

Who's going to my show?

You can find which shows Gaga Daily members are attending here, or find your specific date thread here.

What time should I turn up?

Seated - No need to turn up too early, just make sure you plan ahead for parking or public transport. Generally, doors open at 7pm.

Standing - The earlier you arrive, the closer you'll be to the front. Be aware that around 200-300 people will have already entered before you.

CTM Standing - You will enter the arena about 30 mins before the rest of GA, so you should be there before 6pm (more details will be provided via email). Approx. 200-300 early entry tickets are sold, so you'll definitely get a good view.

Ultimate Backstage - At present, attendees are being asked to turn up at 4pm. We're not sure how many of these tickets are sold.

When is she coming to Asia/Oceania?

Unfortunately we don't have that information. It's always possible that more dates will be added after the second US leg. Fingers crossed!

If you feel you could add anything to this list, please let me know!

• Haroon featured and pinned this topic
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will she sing Songs from ARTPOP :giveup::lolga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

London GUY

How Quickly will GA tickets sell out? 

I went to see Panic! At the Disco and tickets sold out in 14 seconds :interestinga:

REPLAY

A choise of life: Buy a dancefloor ticket to get up early and be close to the stage, or buy a seat and try to find Gaga in town :cryga:

Radio Ga Ga

Thank you so much for this thread! If only this opened yesterday i wouldn't have spent 2 hours trying to find out if presales include vip tickets :toofunny:

ToxicHot

Will my wig be sNATCHEDT? Tp1BuV6.png 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

bionic
1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

So snatched that the International Court of Justice is already preparing to sue Gaga for mass assault. Slay!

buy bionic

BoomKack
9 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

Will she sing Songs from ARTPOP :giveup::lolga:

What's ARTPOP? I've never heard of it

He8MyHeart

I know there isn't an answer for this, but when will Australian dates be announced?!? I'm dying here :air:

BoomKack
4 minutes ago, London GUY said:

How Quickly will GA tickets sell out? 

I went to see Panic! At the Disco and tickets sold out in 14 seconds :interestinga:

Extremely quick, if you sign up to livenation you have at least 2 opportunities to get one.

After that, there's always StubHub to get a second hand one

BoomKack
3 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

All VIP packages come with a fresh bottle of spirit gum to make sure that lace front is TIGHT :classy:

joemayzzin

i just wanna know prices already lol i paid $180 for my artRAVE ticket and it was GA at Madison Square Garden but i was legit in touching distance from GAGA but i also got the ticket a few months before on stub hub but this event I'm getting pre-sale cause my parents are citi members so i get access to it this Friday!! 

RELEASE THOSE PRICES :stalkga:

BoomKack
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

When are all tickets available? 

Check ladygaga.com/tourdates

It tell you the sale date for each show

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived