💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

USA TOUR pre-sales I need help

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Andrea B

so i'm going to see lady gaga with my friends in LA but I need some help with the pre sale code. so i'm subscribed to lady gaga.com and some people told me that they're going to send me an email with a code so is that true? also I just saw that if i buy something from lady gaga website they're going to send me a code for the presale 

https://shop.ladygaga.com/pages/pre-sale-ticket-details

sorry, the last time I did this was in 2013 and i used a littlemonster.com code for the pre sale, it was easier :poot:

I'm not sure if this is any help but I got my pre-sale code for the same show by buying something when Joanne was first released! I got my code this morning in my email. 

Batwings

If you bought something from the Gaga store in the last few months, then they should have e-mailed you a code today. If not, you'll have to buy something. 

From what I've seen, a purchase is necessary to receive a code for the USA dates. If you're looking for the cheapest thing go to the music category in the shop and buy the digital download of Joanne for $11.98. I think the only people who can get a code just by being subscribed/for free is people in the UK (and maybe Europe) probably because shipping to those places would be unfairly expensive. so my advice is to go snatch a digital copy :gaysia: 

i had to buy something in order to receive a code for the Pre-sale, i orders the Joanne patch because it was the cheapest thing to get :toofunny: besides the alum that i already have  

Andrea B
7 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

i had to buy something in order to receive a code for the Pre-sale, i orders the Joanne patch because it was the cheapest thing to get :toofunny: besides the alum that i already have  

i'm buying that too:poot: I thought  gaga didnt care about the bling:nails:

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I just bought a t shirt and haven't received a code :(

Joanne the scammer :laughga: 

45 minutes ago, gagi lover said:

i'm buying that too I thought  gaga didnt care about the bling

Lmao I was gonna buy the Lady Gaga name shirt but the the shipping and taxes made me change my mind :laughga:

funkmedowntown
On 2/7/2017 at 1:27 AM, gagi lover said:

Joanne the scammer :laughga: 

On 2/7/2017 at 1:24 AM, Bounty said:

I just bought a t shirt and haven't received a code :(

On 2/7/2017 at 1:14 AM, Chrastapher said:

I preordered the Vinyl way back when and still haven't gotten a code ;/

Emailing ladygaga.com now...

Little Mons✟er

Andrea B
6 hours ago, funkmedowntown said:

I preordered the Vinyl way back when and still haven't gotten a code ;/

Emailing ladygaga.com now...

I bought something and i got the code but the pre sale is over in LA and Las vegas…i'll have to wait till monday 

That J

I'm not sure when it happened but the presale code is sold out now.  Just FYI to anyone still trying!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived