💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Dallas, TX - December 08

Schwerk

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I got an email today from the arena and they sent a AAC presale code.  All these presales!!!   Anyway, if anyone needs it, the code is DIVE.    Just an "in case".   🤘🏻

That code is good for today. 

Thanks

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, lg5 said:

OKAY SO MY PLANS CHANGED. To fit my schedule better I had to refund my CTM package and now I'm doing CTM in Austin and I'll be in the seats for Dallas 👏

is CTM only for GA?

15 hours ago, CherryPi3 said:

Are the CTM packages sold out? I'm not coming across anything :cryga:

i only found DIC packages the day of pre sale, but it was a little over what I wanted to spend

I think I'm still gonna go to this show even though I ended up getting CTM for Austin. The cheapest seat is $51, does anyone know much it was with fees?

hausofkc

I have a ticket for the HOUSTON  show I'm selling my ticket on flash seats. It's the section 412 seat and is one individual seat for anyone. I bought it to go alone but now my husband wanted to go so now I bought some different seats a few sections down. Just wanted you guys to know and that I'm not a scalper or anything and the price is set to exactly what I paid --- no upscale. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We tried to get them for me, my friend, my mom, and her friend during the presale and literally had 0 luck and we could only find single seats scattered around. so then when they actually went on sale we tried then with 0 luck again so my mom and I are going to buy resale tickets and go. the tickets are SO expensive its crazy :cryga:

• 1 month later...
Ayoherewego

Does anyone know where i can find any come to mama package tickets, i really want my first gaga concert to be up close. Please help:giveup:

shoful

Are there any hot cowboys in Texas? :laughga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived