tour

Joanne WT: Denver, CO - December 12

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/7/2017 at 12:37 PM, Bia said:

Anyone know how early to get there for a good GA spot?  Been to 5 gaga shows but this is my first time getting a GA ticket! 

If you're not going to be early i would suggest piano stage. You get a close up view of her at the piano and the first act if the show you get a view of the whole production. When she starts the red section head to the dancing in circles stage.  Anywhere on the floor is a good view. If you want to be close for the action you have to get there early but this tour is a blast. I ran around during 2 shows. And had front for the other 2. Best views is back by the piano. You can see the interludes well too. 

On 12/7/2017 at 10:37 AM, Bia said:

Anyone know how early to get there for a good GA spot?  Been to 5 gaga shows but this is my first time getting a GA ticket! 

I got to the line in Sacramento 7 hours early and got a very good spot, but since it's winter here and there's always a chance for **** weather out of nowhere I'd imagine it might have a little wiggle room.

It wasn't laahhhvvv

Gustavo Sosa

Hello, I had a question... does anyone happen to know how accurate the times are as far as the time the doors open and when she actually hits the stage? I’m attending the Denver show and it says doors open at 6:30 and show starts at 7:30 but because of my work schedule, I wouldn’t be able to get to the show till like 7-7:30 pm so I would hate to cut it to close and miss the beginning. Any insight would help. Thanks! 

Just now, Gustavo Sosa said:

Hello, I had a question... does anyone happen to know how accurate the times are as far as the time the doors open and when she actually hits the stage? I’m attending the Denver show and it says doors open at 6:30 and show starts at 7:30 but because of my work schedule, I wouldn’t be able to get to the show till like 7-7:30 pm so I would hate to cut it to close and miss the beginning. Any insight would help. Thanks! 

She doesn’t go on stage till 930

Gustavo Sosa
1 minute ago, Doot said:

She doesn’t go on stage till 930

Awesome! How do you know this? Sorry just wanting to know considering tickets are kinda pricey and I wanna make sure I watch as much of her as possible 

15 minutes ago, Gustavo Sosa said:

Awesome! How do you know this? Sorry just wanting to know considering tickets are kinda pricey and I wanna make sure I watch as much of her as possible 

I've been to three shows this tour, my best friend has gone to 20, and I follow the tour thread. 

Gustavo Sosa
16 minutes ago, Doot said:

I've been to three shows this tour, my best friend has gone to 20, and I follow the tour thread. 

Well thank you so much! 

17 hours ago, Gustavo Sosa said:

I saw her in Cleveland and she didn’t come on til about 8:30pm! So you should be fine 

On 12/10/2017 at 12:01 PM, kaojen said:

If you're not going to be early i would suggest piano stage. You get a close up view of her at the piano and the first act if the show you get a view of the whole production. When she starts the red section head to the dancing in circles stage.  Anywhere on the floor is a good view. If you want to be close for the action you have to get there early but this tour is a blast. I ran around during 2 shows. And had front for the other 2. Best views is back by the piano. You can see the interludes well too. 

Thank you!! 

nswain1110

Does anyone know what time she's been starting the show usually?

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

nswain1110
3 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Does anyone know what time she's been starting the show usually?

Actually, just read a bit further back and it seems some people are saying 9:30, others 8:30? I plan to go to Brooklyn's At the Pepsi Center beforehand, and they always know the correct showtime. The past 3 times I've been there before a concert they've given us the correct times. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived