💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Austin, TX - December 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ThomastheMonster

How do we get in? I have my order confirmation... are they gonna scan my I.D or card? I have GA... is it the same everywhere? Cause I'm also going to the show in Houston! 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactastica
43 minutes ago, ThomastheMonster said:

How do we get in? I have my order confirmation... are they gonna scan my I.D or card? I have GA... is it the same everywhere? Cause I'm also going to the show in Houston! 

What option did you select for ticket delivery? It gave me three different options. I chose to have them mailed so if any of my friends who I bought a ticket for can't go, they can be responsible for selling their own ticket without involving me. 

ThomastheMonster
3 hours ago, Haylan said:

What option did you select for ticket delivery? It gave me three different options. I chose to have them mailed so if any of my friends who I bought a ticket for can't go, they can be responsible for selling their own ticket without involving me. 

Paperless ticketing! It was a dollar for both tickets 

Did they all sell out, i got my presale code for today but ive been trying since 9 to purchase but it says it cant reserve. :'(

I have Come To Mama for this show. I've never been to a concert here but I plan on getting there really early. Hopefully there isn't an issue camping out or anything like we had at the the American Airlines center in dallas for the artrave. 

Galactastica
On 2/16/2017 at 6:55 PM, ThomastheMonster said:

Paperless ticketing! It was a dollar for both tickets 

The time I used paperless ticketing they swiped my credit card for the tickets/venue entry. Double check with them though, make sure that's how it will work. 

ThomastheMonster
27 minutes ago, Haylan said:

The time I used paperless ticketing they swiped my credit card for the tickets/venue entry. Double check with them though, make sure that's how it will work. 

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ That's what everyone's been telling me 

hausofkc

I have a ticket for the HOUSTON  show I'm selling my ticket on flash seats. It's the section 412 seat and is one individual seat for anyone. I bought it to go alone but now my husband wanted to go so now I bought some different seats a few sections down. Just wanted you guys to know and that I'm not a scalper or anything and the price is set to exactly what I paid --- no upscale. Thanks!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any1 want to meet up before? My friend ditched me to go with someone else, and I was really looking forward to going with someone...HMU if you're interested! :excited2:

On 14/02/2017 at 6:36 PM, 01Jaime said:

Not bad, too bad i have no friends i want to go so bad but no one to go with

same... :(

mikaeldiazm

Less than a week guys! Who's got the Come to Mama package? Do you think those ticket holders will be in line earlier than the scheduled hour (3:00 PM)? Should I bee super early to get a good spot if I have this package?

hausofsebaby
2 hours ago, mikaeldiazm said:

Less than a week guys! Who's got the Come to Mama package? Do you think those ticket holders will be in line earlier than the scheduled hour (3:00 PM)? Should I bee super early to get a good spot if I have this package?

Hi, got the Come to Mama package too. I would get there early to get a good spot I would say. But I honestly don't know if the ticket holders will be in line earlier than the scheduled hour and I hope they do cause they need to see the ID and credit card of the person who bought it and the one who bought it was my dad like fucccc -- and he leaves to work at 1:00 p.m. so lol wtf am I gonna do. But yeah I would arrive early cause I wouldn't want the Come to Mama price to go to waste.

Archived