💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Austin, TX - December 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Her second stop in Texas takes Gaga to Austin. Ready to cheer her on? Discuss this tour date below!

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fishnet Sinner

As someone who lives in Austin and went to Houston for the BTWB and Dallas and SA for the ArtRAVE I am so effing hyped she's coming to ATX. going to bring my Grigio Girls!

I was hoping for a San Antonio date as well. :( Not sure I'd be able to travel to any of the other shows cause of work, hope they add an SA date later on, but I guess till then all I can do is hope I'll be able to make it to the Austin show since it's only an hour away.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Space Cowboy

Anyone know the prices yet? Tickets go on sale the 20th at frank erwin center. I would love to go.

Galactastica

I've been looking at the ticket prices people post in other tour stops and they are all over the damned place-including balcony nosebleed seats for $190. Then others are getting lower level or GA for under $90...? I wonder if it will be as bad here. 

Fishnet Sinner

Also very curious about pricing.  It's going to be hard to coordinate with my friends about getting tickets if we don't know the prices ahead of time. :(

StressedOut

Also very very curious about prices, in the end I'll pay whatever, but I hope they're not as expensive as I've heard in other threads.

mikaeldiazm

So I'm planning to go to this show.:trollga:

I live in Mexico and I need to fin a cute no so cheap not so expensive hotel to stay, as close as it can be to the venue.

Looked on Google Maps and seems to be a Hilton really close but I was wondering if you austinites have any other recomendation. :lolga:

Space Cowboy
3 hours ago, The Night said:

Here's the ticket prices from the venue's website FYI. @Disco Queen @Haylan @Fishnet Sinner @StressedOut

Ticket Prices:

Price Level 1 - $228.00

Price Level 2 - $128.00

Price Level 3 - General Admission - Standing Room Only Floor - $88.00

Price Level 3 - Reserved - $88.00

Price Level 4 - $48.00

Not bad, too bad i have no friends i want to go so bad but no one to go with

Galactastica
15 hours ago, Disco Queen said:

Not bad, too bad i have no friends i want to go so bad but no one to go with

I'll hang out with you there if you feel awkward being alone. I won't be in GA though. 

Galactastica
18 hours ago, The Night said:

Here's the ticket prices from the venue's website FYI. @Disco Queen @Haylan @Fishnet Sinner @StressedOut

Ticket Prices:

Price Level 1 - $228.00

Price Level 2 - $128.00

Price Level 3 - General Admission - Standing Room Only Floor - $88.00

Price Level 3 - Reserved - $88.00

Price Level 4 - $48.00

Thank you! Very nice of you, I appreciate it. <3

Archived