Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Because of the hurricane, will this show be cancelled? :(

I hope I don't get in trouble for bumping this thread :blush:

The show is in December.... 3 months away.... I would hope not. Things should be better by then.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Because of the hurricane, will this show be cancelled? :(

I hope I don't get in trouble for bumping this thread :blush:

I haven't heard if the Toyota Center has any water damage, but even if so it would for sure be fixed by December.

And it's totally fine to bump threads for tour dates, that's what it's here for. :)

Morphine Prince
15 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I haven't heard if the Toyota Center has any water damage, but even if so it would for sure be fixed by December.

And it's totally fine to bump threads for tour dates, that's what it's here for. :)

The TC is being used as a shelter so I'm sure it's fine. 

• 2 months later...
freezer bride

I'll be attending this show. I'm gonna fly to Texas. This is my first pop Gaga concert (I went to the Cheek To Cheek Ball). I'm so excited. :giveup:

♥.

Hi, I thought I was not going to be able to attend to the show, but turns out I'm finishing my finals on December 1st.

Does anyone have an extra ticket that could sell it to me? Or do you guys know someone who has one? I'd love to go.

donutellha

hey! i dont think ill be able to go unless the prices drop to face value (i aint boutta pay $300 for floor ticket)

but does anyone know when ticket prices should drop largely? i'm getting concerned bc the date is coming up...

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

pink sushi
On 11/14/2017 at 7:02 PM, donutellha said:

hey! i dont think ill be able to go unless the prices drop to face value (i aint boutta pay $300 for floor ticket)

but does anyone know when ticket prices should drop largely? i'm getting concerned bc the date is coming up...

It really depends on the demand tbh. I went to the Chicago show back in August and tickets NEVER really dropped drastically. They dropped slightly in price the week of the show of the show. I kept a close lookout that week and ended up getting a ticket for only around $30 above face value. I was debating whether or not to wait until a couple hours before the show to get a ticket, thinking that scalpers would be desperate to sell them and they would be selling them for face value or below. But NOPE. Tickets SOARED in price that day! I remember the cheapest ticket a few hours before the show was $180 for a nosebleed seat. :wtf:  The show was on a clear 70 degree Friday night in Chicago though, where she was only playing one show, so that definitely helped to fuel the demand.

She played some shows in NY and Boston in early September where tickets dropped to as low as $15 the day of the show. :rip: Mainly because she did two shows in both those places and they were stadium shows in the middle of the week and it was cold and rainy all week. 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I still don’t have a ticket. I’ve placed various bids on Flash Seats. 

Goodluck!! 

donutellha
4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Less than a week away!

@donutellha any luck getting a ticket?

Unfortunately not yet! Chances are slim, so I'll probably sit this one out! :) 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

iAdrian97

I have extra tickets but they’re a bit pricey and i don’t think the spots are very good :(but if you’re interested lmk. my moms not that great at getting concert tickets :poot: also imma try and sneak into the GA wish me luck :gaycat:

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, iAdrian97 said:

I have extra tickets but they’re a bit pricey and i don’t think the spots are very good :(but if you’re interested lmk. my moms not that great at getting concert tickets :poot: also imma try and sneak into the GA wish me luck :gaycat:

What section? How many tickets? How much? 

Archived