tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dattran8 said:

I got my C2M package!!! Damn credit card company blocked me from buying it but I was able to get through. :D

Have your tickets shown up in flash seats or the Toyota Center site yet? My card has been charged but I can't find my tickets! although there was like a 15 min delay between me getting my confirmation and the charge actually going through so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

donutellha

y'all I'm about to panic to death. 

I AM SO READY!!!!!!!!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

SlayedForTheGod
7 minutes ago, 0yay0 said:

Have your tickets shown up in flash seats or the Toyota Center site yet? My card has been charged but I can't find my tickets! although there was like a 15 min delay between me getting my confirmation and the charge actually going through so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

didnt the confirmation say the tickets wouldnt be "delivered" till everything was fully processed on the 20th

3 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

didnt the confirmation say the tickets wouldnt be "delivered" till everything was fully processed on the 20th

You're right! Thanks!

The email says : "Your tickets will be delivered into your Flash Seats account after your order is fully processed. If you have not received a confirmation email from Flash Seats within the next 24 hours, please contact Customer Service"

15 minutes ago, 0yay0 said:

I got the email saying the tickets will be issued once fully processed within 24 hours

donutellha

How do I buy it from the code if it is available 

wait it it ok 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

SlayedForTheGod

anyways huntys i got my CTM package and this will be my first gaga tour! i know im a fake fan(never worked during a touring era lol) im so excited!!

donutellha
1 minute ago, 0yay0 said:

It's 10:03.

Here's the code: JTuAk2QJ

Good luck y'all! :)

It's says I'm out of options to buy even for one ticket are hey out???

hausofkc

Got them! I'll be in the upper section of 412. The lowers were basically gone unless you wanted to be literally behind the stage.

Thanks again @0yay0 I truly appreciate you! Can't wait to see y'all at the show.

donutellha
1 minute ago, hausofkc said:

Got them! I'll be in the upper section of 412. The lowers were basically gone unless you wanted to be literally behind the stage.

Thanks again @0yay0 I truly appreciate you! Can't wait to see y'all at the show.

they ran out of GA SO FAST

my wig is GONE

Archived