tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofkc

I'm going to attempt seats cause my husband is coming in tow.

I'm so nervous about tickets. I have my stuff open but hopefully my child will be taking his nap or eating breakfast so I can do stuff. 

Got my Come to Mama VIP tickets!!!! :firega:

So excited for this concert!!!! It's the first concert I've ever done VIP for. Hope y'all can make it to the concert too!!! 

SlayedForTheGod
2 minutes ago, 0yay0 said:

Got my Come to Mama VIP tickets!!!! :firega:

So excited for this concert!!!! It's the first concert I've ever done VIP for. Hope y'all can make it to the concert too!!! 

did you do the Citi card presale?

EDIT: nvm lol you got a package

2 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

did you do the Citi card presale?

Nope. VIP pre-sale. Starts an hour before the the other pre-sales. You don't even need a code but it's only for VIP packages.

Come to Mama package was $250 each ticket ($255 with fees) for anyone wondering.

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Himeros26 said:

Does someone wanna be generous and tell me the pre sale code for today 

NOT SURE but someone here posted that the code was SHOWTIME on the LiveNation app. 

Morphine Prince

My cousin was gonna go with me but she's had to spend a ton of money on something this week and won't be able to get a ticket. 

Gonna have to go alone :giveup: 

14 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

NOT SURE but someone here posted that the code was SHOWTIME on the LiveNation app. 

Live Nation pre-sale actually starts on Friday, not today, sorry.

I had a merch pre-sale code that I didn't end up using but I already gave it to @hausofkc although I did hear you may be able to use the code for different orders as long as you don't go over the 4 GA ticket 8 seated ticket max. Either way, I alreadt told @hausofkc I would post my code here at 10:03 because that should give them enough time to buy tickets and if the code can be used again, I'd rather someone from this forum try using it to get tickets.

hausofkc
1 minute ago, 0yay0 said:

Live Nation pre-sale actually starts on Saturday, not today, sorry.

I had a merch pre-sale code that I didn't end up using but I already gave it to @hausofkc although I did hear you may be able to use the code for different orders as long as you don't go over the 4 GA ticket 8 seated ticket max. Either way, I alreadt told @hausofkc I would post my code here at 10:03 because that should give them enough time to buy tickets and if the code can be used again, I'd rather someone from this forum try using it to get tickets.

I still can't thank you enough. I will be buying two tickets with it -- just to give anyone a heads up.

I've had a crazy past year so i'm very excited. I had a baby last year and finishing graduated school this summer! I'm so excited to enjoy this concert. 

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, 0yay0 said:

Live Nation pre-sale actually starts on Saturday, not today, sorry.

The LN presale starts Friday, I just checked! 

Probably won't get a ticket today but thanks! 

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

The LN presale starts Friday, I just checked! 

Probably won't get a ticket today but thanks! 

You're right, my bad. I was just so focused on getting tickets today that I didn't really pay attention to the other pre-sales. I'll go back and fix it so people have the correct info. Thanks! :)

Archived