• Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha
Just now, sillynate said:

So I heard they're sold out... is it true? :ohno:

It didnt even start yet

Not even the presale :sis: 

I panicked with the scalper news but we need to keep calm

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

sillynate
Just now, donutellha said:

It didnt even start yet

Not even the presale :sis: 

I panicked with the scalper news but we need to keep calm

But she tweeted it :ohno:

donutellha
Just now, sillynate said:

But she tweeted it :ohno:

Oh no that's just for the 1st and 2nd north american leg (she said the tickets that were sold today)

we are the 3rd leg.

dont worry! :) 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

sillynate
4 minutes ago, donutellha said:

Oh no that's just for the 1st and 2nd north american leg (she said the tickets that were sold today)

we are the 3rd leg.

dont worry! :) 

giphy.gif

Oh okay good :sweat:

53 minutes ago, donutellha said:

some people say they post the code on twitter

i think LA got one just stay woke

https://twitter.com/LiveNationHOU?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author 

It's not avaliable yet, so the code might be revealed soon !

I actually took a screenshot of the tweet with the code for the LA shows from LiveNation. I can't find the original tweet anymore but it says the code is for Lady Gaga events so maybe it means all of them?

GXBwYAQ.png

There's also tweets from Live Nation saying that you don't need a pre-sale code on mobile so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TLDR: THE LIVE NATION PRESALE CODE IS PROBABLY SHOWTIME (but still probably keep an eye out on twitter like @donutellha suggested) :)

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

What is the artist presale?

I think it's the code you get from making a purchase on her site with merch.

Morphine Prince

With this whole scalper scare I went to Bruno's show and Toyota Center says no tickets BUT since Flash Seats is the official resale for the Toyota Center I saw that 102 seats are up for resale: https://toyotacentertix.flashseats.com/Default.aspx?pid=18&ec=9000000000018566&ss=4&fss=917826822

I wonder how many of these are scalpers and how bad it's gonna be with Gaga's tour...

hausofkc

Tomorrow! So basically I am using the code above at 10 CST to get tickets? 

Of course my mom would be sick and can't keep my son tomorrow so I'm gonna hope he is napping or preoccupied when I'm trying or order. 

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, hausofkc said:

Tomorrow! So basically I am using the code above at 10 CST to get tickets? 

Of course my mom would be sick and can't keep my son tomorrow so I'm gonna hope he is napping or preoccupied when I'm trying or order. 

Well, hopefully SHOWTIME is the code. 

You don't need a code on their app apparently. 

BStone8791

I'm really nervous now with all this scalper info and stuff being sold out within minutes -.- ....I'm still waiting on my income tax Come in which was my only income ATM to get the ticket and come to mama package and that's obviously not gonna be here for about another week or two....and I'm sure that package will be sold out :-( 

hausofkc
45 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Well, hopefully SHOWTIME is the code. 

You don't need a code on their app apparently. 

Guess I am going to download the app just in case.

Sorry if I seem dumb over all this. I've just never ordered tickets where all these codes, times, and packages have been involved. I'm used to just logging on the day of and picking tickets and that was it. 

Morphine Prince
14 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Guess I am going to download the app just in case.

Sorry if I seem dumb over all this. I've just never ordered tickets where all these codes, times, and packages have been involved. I'm used to just logging on the day of and picking tickets and that was it. 

I haven't either tbh lmao. This is so messy. 

For artRAVE it was so easy. Now we have to worry about all of this. Literally a lottery to get tickets smh. 

BStone8791

I guess part of me is hoping if this one sales out fast she'll add a second date or another leg for the tour in 2018 for me to have a chance to get standing GA tickets if scalpers raid this date -.- 

Archived