💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, 0yay0 said:

Really hope you can make it to the Houston show, you seem really excited about it and I mean, who wouldn't be? It's Gaga!

Anyways, I would suggest making a flash seats account since that's the system the Toyota Center seems to be using now. That'll make checking out a lot faster, especially if you're logged in and ready to go pay as soon as tickets become available especially since some of the other cities had ridiculously small amounts of time to input your info (about a minute and a half for the quicken loans arena that seems to use the same system as the Toyota center).

Also, there's a couple of pre-sales before the general sales so you'll definitely have a lot of chances to get the tickets you want).

The first two pre-sales for the tickets you want are the Citi bank pre-sale and the Joanne merchandise pre-sale that both start at 10:00am on February 15th. For the Citi pre-sale you need to enter your Citi bank card number (if you have one) into the code box when the pre-sale starts. The Joanne merchandise pre-sale codes were given to people who ordered something from the Lady Gaga merchandise shop before Yesterday. If you don't have one of these pre-sale codes, I MAY have an extra since some cities are saying that you don't need a pre-sale code for the VIP packages so if I'm lucky enough to get one and don't need my pre-sale code, I'll post my code up here on this forum as soon as I have my tickets and know for sure I won't need it.

The next pre-sale is the LiveNation pre-sale on the 18th I believe? Not all cities have this pre-sale and I haven't heard anything about this pre-sale for Houston YET but I have done LiveNation pre-sales in the past for other artists. LiveNation would usually send an email with a pre-sale code for the event right before tickets go on sale and you just use that code to get tickets. I've been checking twitter and @LiveNation might tweet the pre-sale code as well so keep an eye out on that. I know they've tweeted the code for the LA show at least.

Other than that, make sure you're ready for general sale at 10:00am on the 20th.

And you guys, sorry for the LONG post, I just REALLY like to do my research and be prepared so I'd thought I'd share what I got with other Gaga fans so hopefully we can ALL get the tickets we want and don't have to buy them from overpriced scalpers. Super excited for the show, it'll be my first Lady Gaga concert, hope we can all make it.

Hello! I’m from Mexico I’ll be attending to the Joanne tour in Houston too! I’m so excited. So, for the presale I need to buy some merchandise for a pre-sale code and then use it where? The Toyota Center website or Ticketmaster? I’m so nervous!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, glacyus said:

Hello! I’m from Mexico I’ll be attending to the Joanne tour in Houston too! I’m so excited. So, for the presale I need to buy some merchandise for a pre-sale code and then use it where? The Toyota Center website or Ticketmaster? I’m so nervous!

I don't think you can actually buy the tickets from Ticketmaster. Instead it will take you to the Toyota Center page (specifically this one: http://www.houstontoyotacenter.com/events/detail/ladygaga2017worldtour). Anyways, on the day you buy tickets, you'll head to that page and when tickets become available you should see a button to buy them on that page although you might have to refresh the page.

As far as merch pre-sale codes, they are no longer available. I think that promotion ended on Thursday so even if you buy something from the Lady Gaga store, you'll no longer get a pre-sale code. Your only other options for pre-sale are the Citi bank presale (this is a good thread regarding that: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/221027-citi-reveals-details-of-a-presale/ ) and maybe a LiveNation pre-sale if one gets announced.

Glad you can can make it from Mexico to the show! Hope you enjoy Houston and the show!

donutellha

Quick question! Flash Seats says this

Your credit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED unless you are purchasing tickets on Flash Seats. It is only used to identify you as the owner of tickets when you enter events.

Does that mean the person who bought the ticket must be the same person who enters the event?

(My dad is buying and I dont know if I can enter if he buys them)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, donutellha said:

Quick question! Flash Seats says this

Your credit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED unless you are purchasing tickets on Flash Seats. It is only used to identify you as the owner of tickets when you enter events.

Does that mean the person who bought the ticket must be the same person who enters the event?

(My dad is buying and I dont know if I can enter if he buys them)

Yes. They swipe whatever form of ID you choose to put on there and that gets you in. 

This should answer all the questions: https://toyotacentertix.flashseats.com/faqsdetails.aspx?ss=4&a=2

@hausofkc you should read the above link as well since it explains how you get in! 

hausofkc
45 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes. They swipe whatever form of ID you choose to put on there and that gets you in. 

This should answer all the questions: https://toyotacentertix.flashseats.com/faqsdetails.aspx?ss=4&a=2

@hausofkc you should read the above link as well since it explains how you get in! 

My name is on our credit cards so I think we'll be alright. 

Morphine Prince

I'm reading about bots stealing all the tickets in some places. 

Hoping this doesn't happen here :wtf: 

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

It's happening everywhere lmao :smh: 

Morphine Prince

Idk if it's good or bad that we don't have to deal with ticketmaster lmao.

For artRAVE I bought my ticket during the presale and had no issues (but had to be quick). 

I'll be buying my ticket next Monday in the general sale and I fear I won't get one :rip: 

Honestly idc if I get a nosebleed. I just wanna go. 

hausofkc
5 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Idk if it's good or bad that we don't have to deal with ticketmaster lmao.

For artRAVE I bought my ticket during the presale and had no issues (but had to be quick). 

I'll be buying my ticket next Monday in the general sale and I fear I won't get one  

Honestly idc if I get a nosebleed. I just wanna go. 

Ah so Monday is general sale for everyone without code? 

7 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I wonder if it's harder for bots to buy tons of tickets on the Toyota center website than it is on Ticketmaster? 

I don't know, that probably doesn't make sense, but every concert I've been to at the Toyota center I never had trouble getting tickets.

I'm wishing us all luck next Monday. :ohno:

donutellha
47 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Prices and presales are up! 

http://www.houstontoyotacenter.com/events/detail/ladygaga2017worldtour

There's a LiveNation presale. Didn't have that for artRAVE I think. 

How do we get a code? 

some people say they post the code on twitter

i think LA got one just stay woke

https://twitter.com/LiveNationHOU?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author 

It's not avaliable yet, so the code might be revealed soon !

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived