Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Miami, FL - November 30

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is Miami??? I'm from NC, had early access at TMB and got a good spot. But Charlotte and Raleigh are prob much smaller than Miami.

What's my chances of getting a good GA spot without early access in that city??

sailormari

For those of you who've been to the American Airlines Arena before, what would be the best section to look for? I've only been to Lana's concert at west palm beach two years ago and it was a seated section, but idk if it's better to look for a standing one this time 

Hey is it just me or are there no tickets on sale for the Miami date? We're all tickets to go on sale today?? Or is today a presale?

Jenina

Jenina
1 minute ago, Nick1495 said:

And you can only purchase on Wednesday if you have the early access code? Any idea on when general public tickets go on sale?

the presale is if you got a code from a purchase off her store, if you are buying a package, or you are a citi cardmember.  there's a venue presale and an app presale on the 17.  gp is the 20

cool

Jenina
6 hours ago, Admin said:

Do you guys think there will be more GA tickets or are they all sold out?

I think there will be more theres two more dates to get tickets so I imagine they wouldn't be sold out yet you have two chances to get them, tomorrow and the 20th.

cool

Archived