💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Washington, DC - November 19

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Katie14
6 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Y’all wearing coats? We think there will be a coat check for us?

Im definitely wearing a coat.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Y’all wearing coats? We think there will be a coat check for us?

I looked online and there doesn't appear to be a coat check. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong! I don't want to worry about a jacket when I'm wearing my ensemble. 

I'll be getting there probably an hour or so before doors open. Hopefully still in time for an amazing position! For those of you who have done this before, do you usually just run straight to your spot on the floor and stay there until the show starts? I used to walk around and take pictures with other fans, but I guess this is how you get a good spot. 

Katie14
1 minute ago, maryloo said:

I looked online and there doesn't appear to be a coat check. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong! I don't want to worry about a jacket when I'm wearing my ensemble. 

I'll be getting there probably an hour or so before doors open. Hopefully still in time for an amazing position! For those of you who have done this before, do you usually just run straight to your spot on the floor and stay there until the show starts? I used to walk around and take pictures with other fans, but I guess this is how you get a good spot. 

I went to the show in Philly and I stayed in my spot the whole time. 

2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I went to the show in Philly and I stayed in my spot the whole time. 

I shall make sure to not drink fluids in advance of my arrival :toofunny:

Karla Cee Gee

I started the GA line last night. So far there are like 50 or so GA and like 30 or so CTM. Bruno said to be show ready by 4:30 and doors will open for folks in line like 5-5:30. It's super windy and cold so be prepared. Come say hi to me! I'll be wearing a bloody mary outfit!

Katie14
29 minutes ago, maryloo said:

I shall make sure to not drink fluids in advance of my arrival :toofunny:

Well I had CTM and I actually went to the bathroom before regular GA was let in. I was 2nd row and there were only 3 rows of people behind behind me and I told them all i was going to the bathroom and they let me back in. 

misternovem
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Well I had CTM and I actually went to the bathroom before regular GA was let in. I was 2nd row and there were only 3 rows of people behind behind me and I told them all i was going to the bathroom and they let me back in. 

What time did you get there? 

24 minutes ago, Karla Cee Gee said:

I started the GA line last night. So far there are like 50 or so GA and like 30 or so CTM. Bruno said to be show ready by 4:30 and doors will open for folks in line like 5-5:30. It's super windy and cold so be prepared. Come say hi to me! I'll be wearing a bloody mary outfit!

Awesome! Thanks for the deets! See you there :) Gotta start getting my Gaga face and hair on now...

Bad Monster Kid

I hope someone is spreading the word in GA for everyone to yell yes back at Gaga during The Cure. Have fun tonight!

Archived