Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti
10 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Do any GGD members wanna meet before the concert?! :excited2:

too excited! I’m going with one friend and it’d be fun to meet other little monsters

If timing works out I’m up for meeting anyone!

giphy.gif

disco stick tester, inquire within

Teal Ambition
58 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I'm going by myself and I have a ga ticket. So excited!

You're going to witness greatness :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ferretti
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

I'm going by myself and I have a ga ticket. So excited!

I hope I see you again! Same! Haha. 

Maybe we can sing ‘Why did you do that to me” to her!

17 hours ago, rachel ann said:

I'm probably not gonna bother getting there til 3. I had a regular GA ticket for Philly and didnt arrive til 6pm and had no trouble getting an amazing spot on the floor, so. I'm too damn old to wait in line all day anymore lmao.

true. for artrave i went at 12pm and was like number 25 in line and still got front row. but not sure how being a sunday changes anything and also it is supposed to be cold. i will probably be there around 11:30-12 lol

David Franco

Hey guys I am new at posting on here. Visit daily everyday though like 5 times at work for 3 years +.  Have been waiting for this day since I missed the artrave. Got GA ticket on stub hub like 2 weeks ago from a Top rated seller and hoping it works. Going alone since none of my friends like Gaga. Going to Atlanta also on 28th. 

Am from Charlotte and trying to be there maybe like at 2 or 3pm.  Am willing to meet other monsters and head there earlier or later if need be to wait in line. Let me know or DM me if that is how it works. Thanks guys and see you all there in less than 12 HOURS!:rockstar:

ferretti
9 hours ago, David Franco said:

Hey guys I am new at posting on here. Visit daily everyday though like 5 times at work for 3 years +.  Have been waiting for this day since I missed the artrave. Got GA ticket on stub hub like 2 weeks ago from a Top rated seller and hoping it works. Going alone since none of my friends like Gaga. Going to Atlanta also on 28th. 

Am from Charlotte and trying to be there maybe like at 2 or 3pm.  Am willing to meet other monsters and head there earlier or later if need be to wait in line. Let me know or DM me if that is how it works. Thanks guys and see you all there in less than 12 HOURS!:rockstar:

That sounds about right! I’m doing literally the same thing, maybe I’ll see you in line! I’ll probs message the group here when I’m around and see what’s up. 

It’s only been a year since Lady Gaga strummed on a guitar while singing her emotional hit track “Million Reasons” at last year’s AMAs. This year, Gaga will be performing her catchy Billboard Hot 100 single “The Cure.” Even though fans know what song she will be performing, Gaga has proven herself to be full of surprises at the AMAs.

https://www.theamas.com/2017/11/performing-2017-american-music-awards/

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ferretti
25 minutes ago, Kefir said:

It’s only been a year since Lady Gaga strummed on a guitar while singing her emotional hit track “Million Reasons” at last year’s AMAs. This year, Gaga will be performing her catchy Billboard Hot 100 single “The Cure.” Even though fans know what song she will be performing, Gaga has proven herself to be full of surprises at the AMAs.

https://www.theamas.com/2017/11/performing-2017-american-music-awards/

These people need to stop stalking GGD

ferretti
45 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

@David Franco @ferretti

Im going to get in line around 3 as well. Hope to see you guys! 

Y’all wearing coats? We think there will be a coat check for us?

I literally hate the cold. Lol

Archived