💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Washington, DC - November 19

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Colin Jacobson
3 hours ago, TRYMCNL said:

Metro will normally accommodate when there are big shows on Sunday/weeknights.

I wouldn't count on that.  Metro used to be much more accommodating - they've gotten more hard line in recent years, though.

I had to leave a Nats playoff game early last fall because it ran long and Metro wasn't gonna keep going.

I'm hoping there'll be an email from the venue that gives us some idea of what to expect - I might just have to drive in for the show.  Better to pay for parking than to miss part of the show!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely don't hope for the Metro to stay open. I received an email from the arena today saying specifically that Metro will close at 11 pm and plan accordingly. You should plan to Uber/Lyft or get a ride back to your home after the concert- don't expect for it to be done by 11. 

I AM SO PUMPED YOU GUYS!!! The show and atmosphere are going to be unlike anything I've ever experienced with Gaga before. I've got my whole look ready- I'm wearing a bodysuit like her Superbowl look and I even have eye patches! What time are you guys lining up? I have GA tix and I am leaning towards arriving early for my spot. 

Hey guys! i haven’t posted on the site in a while but figured I’d reply for this show! im so excited for Sunday!

that being said I have CTM package. I plan to arrive late at night Saturday or extremely early in the morning Sunday! Come say hi and hang out, hoping we can have a good time in line! See you guys there!

rachel ann
On 11/10/2017 at 10:26 PM, Irvin said:

what time are CTM people lining up? was thinking of going in at 12 to wait!

I'm probably not gonna bother getting there til 3. I had a regular GA ticket for Philly and didnt arrive til 6pm and had no trouble getting an amazing spot on the floor, so. I'm too damn old to wait in line all day anymore lmao.

hpmcmill

I think I’m gonna come to this show last minute!! A bus is cheap and not too long from NYC. I can get to work Monday AM with a midnight bus haha! Now to find a single ticket... lol 

ferretti

I have my one and only GA ticket, I think I’m going to try and arrive from 4-5. Is there a coat check? Cause it’s gonna be coldddddddd and I’m gonna be alone :deadbanana:

disco stick tester, inquire within

Karla Cee Gee
8 hours ago, gaga4swimming said:

Hey guys! i haven’t posted on the site in a while but figured I’d reply for this show! im so excited for Sunday!

that being said I have CTM package. I plan to arrive late at night Saturday or extremely early in the morning Sunday! Come say hi and hang out, hoping we can have a good time in line! See you guys there!

I feel you. I arrived to her first philly show around 5am, but I had CTM and there were like 6 people in front of me. Trust, I was center stage, front row. I'm GA this time, but worried because of the hype...I might swing early as well. 

P.S. Also a fan since '08 met her in '14. This is my third show this year, but I never had a reason to join GD. I've always been on Tumblr. 

Karla Cee Gee
3 hours ago, ferretti said:

I have my one and only GA ticket, I think I’m going to try and arrive from 4-5. Is there a coat check? Cause it’s gonna be coldddddddd and I’m gonna be alone :deadbanana:

4-5p or am?

ferretti
2 minutes ago, Karla Cee Gee said:

4-5p or am?

Oh pm :laughga: - I haven’t the strength to go that early. Haha. 

But im also renting a car to drive to DC so I can get back to Baltimore without hassle, so the earliest I could get there is like 2pm I think. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

AndyDWUW

Do any GGD members wanna meet before the concert?! :excited2:

too excited! I’m going with one friend and it’d be fun to meet other little monsters

Archived