💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: St. Louis, MO - November 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

GagaLogic

Yaaasssssss!!!! Just got my CTM packages for sis and I!!! So excited rn!!! Can't wait to see you all there!!! :excited2::hug::unicorn::firega:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my bff just got the tix!! i have tried to go to the st. louis conerts for her for years! i'm so excited! and thanks for this thread, its how i figured out how to get the tix sooner. 

GagaLogic
19 minutes ago, buddh1sm said:

my bff just got the tix!! i have tried to go to the st. louis conerts for her for years! i'm so excited! and thanks for this thread, its how i figured out how to get the tix sooner. 

That's so awesome that you'll be at the St. Louis show too! It's going to be fantastic!

GagaLogic
5 hours ago, Logan said:

I don't know if I'll be able to go :sweat: 

Aww how come? Did you try for presale tix today?

46 minutes ago, GagaLogic said:

Aww how come? Did you try for presale tix today?

I need a other paycheck, can't afford it. And I won't want to go if I can't get the Come To Mama package :sweat: 

On 2/15/2017 at 7:03 PM, Logan said:

I need a other paycheck, can't afford it. And I won't want to go if I can't get the Come To Mama package :sweat: 

Update Logan? Did you manage to get a CTM ticket?

• 3 months later...
Allison M
On 2/21/2017 at 10:33 PM, isak said:

Update Logan? Did you manage to get a CTM ticket?

Are you going to the show?

On 5/30/2017 at 3:47 PM, Allison M said:

Are you going to the show?

100% yes!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2017 at 10:12 AM, buddh1sm said:

sadly i won't be going anymore. i swear to god, something always happens and i can't go (only when it comes to gaga. everything else concert related has worked out for me.) i really wish i could trade in all those years and all those festivals, concerts, meetings for just one night to see gaga. i'm really upset by this and the falling out that happened out of nowhere, but i try to just not think about it. i was really looking forward to running into other ggd members. what if she never tours again? i really hope all of you have the safest, best magical time ever. :ohno:

• 1 month later...
Taylor Monster

How bad are the lines for GA here? First time GA goer and I have clinicals until 330...

Archived