💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So what are you wearing to the Joanne Tour?

sarahb

Featured Posts

just another gay

I think I am going for a Brokeback mountain vibe, as I have already had during Joanne's release.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I am gonna wear something unpredictable and  Joanne hat, not the cap, but the hat.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Galactastica

This is probably the last place to say this, but I don't understand why there's so much imitation, like it's Halloween. Halloween is my favorite, so that's not a put down or anything, but these shows and Gaga are about self expression and embracing yourself, not copying Gaga. Be *inspired* by Gaga, but seeing people just copying her outfits always bums me out. Everyone has a beautiful imagination, even if you have to root it out with the sharp heel of a stiletto. 

On that pretentious note, I always design and make my own costumes as if I was the star everyone coming to see. This tour I'm thinking gold, gowns, and really tall hair. 

Im wearing some BAD ASS fuking cowboy boots!!!!!! with a nice leather belt and maybe a cowboy hat.. :excited2: baby lets get high, john wayne 

2 hours ago, Haylan said:

This is probably the last place to say this, but I don't understand why there's so much imitation, like it's Halloween. Halloween is my favorite, so that's not a put down or anything, but these shows and Gaga are about self expression and embracing yourself, not copying Gaga. Be *inspired* by Gaga, but seeing people just copying her outfits always bums me out. Everyone has a beautiful imagination, even if you have to root it out with the sharp heel of a stiletto. 

On that pretentious note, I always design and make my own costumes as if I was the star everyone coming to see. This tour I'm thinking gold, gowns, and really tall hair. 

I just wear jeans and a t shirt lol

TheKillerQueen

I'm getting the Dance In The Dark costume from the monster ball commissioned :) 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

• 2 months later...
nathanrc28
On 2/6/2017 at 5:15 PM, Iampopez said:

I'm so excited i bought my outfit today.

lets see pics

nathanrc28

My show is in the freezing November coldness. So, i am wearing a mermaid sequined bomber jacket that i am sewing myself and making it personalized with patches and pins and some blue/green color changing mermaid sequins. However, inside the general admission in the arena it will get really hot while dancing. So i am wearing a white sleeveless Joanne album tshirt underneath my jacket that i ordered offline(pic in this post). I am also wearing a pair of tight black skinny jeans that i am sewing the same blue green mermaid sequins onto the front panels of the pants legs for a shiny and fabulous glitter aspect when inside and dancing without my jacket. I don't know what shoes to wear with this outfit yet so i am still deciding on those. Any of  you monsters got any suggestions on shoes. i will post pics on the sequin jacket ass soon as i get it done. its got another week to go cause its taking forever to hand sew the mermaid sequins onto the bomber jacket i bought. but mother monster is worth it. Ghttp://ww.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-LADY-GAGA-Joanne-Side-Photo-White-T-Shirt-S-XL-NEW-/132169495510?var=431506105223&hash=item1ec5ea73d6:m:m-ue9T7tV0oBzqX_Nb-wxeQood Gaga November hurry up and get  here already.

Archived