Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highwayunicorn9
1 minute ago, BabyMonster said:

giphy.gif

Can we hold our thumbs up so we know we’re part of the same community?

PrinceOfTheStorm
22 minutes ago, frenchhoney said:

21C is a hotel in Louisville!!! Is she really there?

Ooooooooh. :duck:

signing out

asana15
"...Twas the night before show, when all through the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse..."
1am Monday morning, KFC Yums Center, Louisville, KY.
It's going to get busy really soon...

DOgT6ULXkAAbw0g?format=jpg&name=small

On 2/15/2017 at 8:25 PM, Jordan Leigh Thomas said:

Just ordered my tickets!!!! SOOOOO excited! Does anyone have any idea, generally speaking, how early people start lining up for general admission entrance?

Some people start camping out the night before. I got there at 11 in Philly & still got the exact spot I wanted.

Hey Monsters! A long time LM, but new to these forums. Tonight I'm attending the Joanne World Tour in Louisville with my best friend of 8 years, but we can only afford seats. GA is way out of price range right now.

Anyways, I'm looking for someone in GA tonight who would be kind enough to throw my letter onstage with their's? Earlier this year he lost his mother to Cancer right before graduation & told me that Joanne helped him push through to a place where he could grieve properly. He has always loved Gaga & her music but this album connected with him the most & I just really want her to know. & to thank her for the strength she has given LGBTQ kids around the world.

Whoever is kind enough to do this can have the hug she'll inevitably give. I even wrote in the letter "give this sweetheart a hug for me." You can read it if you like, IDC. I have nothing to hide. Just PLEASE don't throw it away.

Thanks Monsters. Let me know!

Xoxo, Laurana💋✌

I would like to purchase a meet n greet for tonight!   I have a cmt, but want to do the entire experience if anyone can help. peace n l❤ve!!

Archived