Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hpmcmill
3 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

I GOT CTM!!!!!!See y'all there.

Me too! Didn't want to risk not getting in the general sale, especially with credit card only entry!

Sylvanas

SO the presale didn't work til about 10:02, and by then all the tickets were gone. What the ****. 

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

CatelynnMarie

Got the DIC package

69118687gw1eljt407bnyg20by06o4qt.gif

Ready to tap down those boots :gaysia:  

Hopefully I'll get to see you guys there! 

Sylvanas

I'm actually so pissed off, considering that there were no tickets available right from the get go. The only tickets that were offered to me were Dancing in Circles tickets. I bought a stupid ****ing hat from the Lady Gaga website for this ****ing presale and then there just weren't tickets being sold. I literally set the search bar to ALL tickets, and there were none, at the moment the presale started. Its a ****ing rip off.

Sylvanas

AND all of the tickets I can find are about 2k each now. Even the nosebleed seats.

Brian Newman

Guess I'm going to this show alone too, GA was sold out so quick. I somehow found a single come to mama ticket, so I impulse bought it. Woof this tour is tough to get tickets for. :(

DiscoHeaven23

DIC tickets here!

Wish she didn't have a traditional stage this time though. 

Could've made all of our seats better

djBuffoon

Just from what I had been hearing, I knew I would have no patience for presale b.s.

But I just went to a resale site, and got front row upper level for $300 plus fees. I don't think that's too bad, but idk. The hell with it.

Anybody get the backstage experience package? I bought it on impulse cause I am reckless sometimes, but I'm like slightly nervous with all this talk about only group photos. It doesn't seem like gaga to just walk us in and out for a quick photo so I'm hoping it just has to do with the cut and paste wording of the description. I'm so excited to finally meet her and I want the moment to be perfect.

Brian Newman

I hope to meet you all! I'm bummed I had to get a single ticket for this show too, but I know I always end up making friends in the pits at GaGa shows anyways hahaha. I'm so excited I got a Come to Mama package!! 245 was so cheap, I paid the same for the Monster Zone when I saw the Monster Ball back in 2010!

MarryTheNight91

Just found out I'm off of work this day for Veteran's Day. TOO PERFECT.  I'm showing up real early, even with the CTM.

Sylvanas

I've finally gotten tickets! Seats in section 22, I can't be more excited. Unfortunately, my friend's seat is in the row behind me, but I think I'll just sneak next to her. :ladyhaha: 

Archived