💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Here we go! Gaga is taking her tour to Uncasville. Discuss this upcoming event below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, mcoop said:

Going to this show alone. Hopefully ill meet others.

Which package are you thinking of buying?? Come to Mama is the one im leaning to the most so far but that depends if I go alone or with someone. 

55 minutes ago, Hauser said:

Which package are you thinking of buying?? Come to Mama is the one im leaning to the most so far but that depends if I go alone or with someone. 

I'm leaning towards that one as well. Wanted meet and greet but the whole 6 situation turns me off.

7 minutes ago, mcoop said:

I'm leaning towards that one as well. Wanted meet and greet but the whole 6 situation turns me off.

Same! I already have the presale code ready and everything. Also, given how small CT is I wouldnt be surprised if we know each other or have mutual friends lol. 

2 minutes ago, Hauser said:

Same! I already have the presale code ready and everything. Also, given how small CT is I wouldnt be surprised if we know each other or have mutual friends lol. 

I have the presale ready too! I'm actually not from CT. I'm from Rhode Island. No one comes here lol. Im going to the CT show (alone because I'm spending a lot) and I'm going to the Fenway show with friends and we'll get nosebleed seats lol

Petrichor

So excited to see her again at Mohegan Sun! It's only an hour's drive from my house, and the artRAVE went off without hitch there! Plenty of room in the GA pit.

djBuffoon
4 hours ago, mcoop said:

I have the presale ready too! I'm actually not from CT. I'm from Rhode Island. No one comes here lol. Im going to the CT show (alone because I'm spending a lot) and I'm going to the Fenway show with friends and we'll get nosebleed seats lol

4 hours ago, Hauser said:

Would either of you be so kind as to share the pre-sale info?

18 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Would either of you be so kind as to share the pre-sale info?

Sure! You get a pre-sale code when you purchase something out of gaga's online store. It's a unique code emailed to you, so once you use it, it's no longer valid. Only used once. Hopefully that helps!

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, mcoop said:

Sure! You get a pre-sale code when you purchase something out of gaga's online store. It's a unique code emailed to you, so once you use it, it's no longer valid. Only used once. Hopefully that helps!

Gotcha! And it's for this specific performance? Like, do you get to choose which performance you're going to see?

MarryTheNight91

This feels like the show to go all out for. I want to do the VIP package but the group of 6 also turned me off. I feel like if we go hard and show up super early (I know plenty of people who have done this for other shows there), then we can get super close to the stage. I bought something earlier to get into the pre-sale. This is a fantastic venue to see Gaga ate. Citi Field will be cool but there is no GA standing room floor.

MarryTheNight91
8 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Gotcha! And it's for this specific performance? Like, do you get to choose which performance you're going to see?

The confirmation email I got when I bought something said:

"This email contains your unique Fan Code and information on how to use it. Please use the link and code below to access the pre-sale. This code is only good for a one-time use, eligible for up to (8) tickets at once for seated venues or (4) tickets at once for general admission venues."

djBuffoon
10 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

The confirmation email I got when I bought something said:

"This email contains your unique Fan Code and information on how to use it. Please use the link and code below to access the pre-sale. This code is only good for a one-time use, eligible for up to (8) tickets at once for seated venues or (4) tickets at once for general admission venues."

Oh sweet! Could you pls send me to the link for the site to purchase things from?

Archived