💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Cologne, Germany - February 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I thought the Presale starts tomorrow... **** me. Are all those "not available" seats already outsold or aren't there all seats available in the "Pre-Pre-Sale"? Or are they reserved for the Premium Packages?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phillipaf
38 minutes ago, benKo said:

I thought the Presale starts tomorrow... **** me. Are all those "not available" seats already outsold or aren't there all seats available in the "Pre-Pre-Sale"? Or are they reserved for the Premium Packages?

eventim apparently provides different tickets than ticketmaster. so you should be good 

phillipaf
38 minutes ago, benKo said:

eventim apparently provides different tickets than ticketmaster. so you should be good 

Got mine too :) As I just wanted to be fast as possible and clicked like on EVERYTHING I accidentally bought 2 more tickets in Block 613. The seats are next to each other. So, if someone is still searching for some tickets I can sell them to you :)

3 hours ago, phillipaf said:

Thank you, but I went secure and I have now 2 tickets for the upper seats at Block 605. I think they're pretty good because I can't spend so much :giveup: (206€ for 2 tickets)

Monster Voices

I'm considering coming to Germany for this show (Or the Berlin one). Can you tell me if the tickets usually sell out during the pre-sale. Because i can't know if I will come from now as I have state exams during October and I need to get the dates first. :ohno:

GA tickets I mean.

Edit : I just checked and the GA ones seem to be unavailable. Are they all sold out already :give up:

Helfen sie mir, bitte!

Forever and Always!

Hilfe! Wieso sind keine Stehplätze verfügbar? Oder sind die alle schon ausverkauft? :giveup:

Why are all standing tickets not available?!

23 minutes ago, THETRUTH said:

Hilfe! Wieso sind keine Stehplätze verfügbar? Oder sind die alle schon ausverkauft? :giveup:

Why are all standing tickets not available?!

Es scheint so, als ob Ticketmaster das alleinige Kontingent für den Stehplatzbereich hatte gestern. Bleibt abzuwarten, ob morgen im offiziellen Vorverkauf noch welche übrig sind. Momentan habe ich aber auch noch eine Stehplatzkarte für Köln zu viel. Sollte sich keinen Ersatz mehr finden, kann ich meine gerne weiterverkaufen (:

Ja Köln Stehplatz gibt es wohl nix mehr.  Ich habe noch eine für Hamburg übrig. Da der Hamburg thread kaum Kommentare hat wollte ich hier fragen ob die Karte für Hamburg jemand möchte. 

Just now, THETRUTH said:

Hab mir meine Stehplatz Tickets jetzt über viagogo bestellt! :excited2:

Oh no! Jetzt hast du sicher an irgendeinen geldgierigen Schwarzmarkthändler an die 100€ bezahlt, oder?

Aber Glückwunsch zu den Karten (:

3 minutes ago, Maix said:

Oh no! Jetzt hast du sicher an irgendeinen geldgierigen Schwarzmarkthändler an die 100€ bezahlt, oder?

Aber Glückwunsch zu den Karten (:

Hab für 2 Tickets jeweils 100 € + 60 Euro Bearbeitungsgebühr bezahlt... Viel Geld ich weiß, aber was macht man nicht alles für Gaga 😂

Konnte mir das wirklich nicht entgehen lassen. War bis jetzt auf jedem Ihrer Tourneen! 

PS: mit den 100 Euro bin ich noch relativ günstig. Habe viele Tickets gesehen die teilweise über 200 kosten 😱

Magneto

Aaaaaaand it took this thread only a few days to turn German. Pls consider the fact that not everyone speaks German here.

Free my mind

2 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

I'm considering coming to Germany for this show (Or the Berlin one). Can you tell me if the tickets usually sell out during the pre-sale. Because i can't know if I will come from now as I have state exams during October and I need to get the dates first. :ohno:

GA tickets I mean.

Edit : I just checked and the GA ones seem to be unavailable. Are they all sold out already :give up:

Helfen sie mir, bitte!

As far as I know, each site has a certain amount of tickets that they can sell during the pre-sale. We'll have to wait and see how many tickets will be available when the official sale begins. 

Monster Voices
2 minutes ago, Ibo said:

As far as I know, each site has a certain amount of tickets that they can sell during the pre-sale. We'll have to wait and see how many tickets will be available when the official sale begins. 

Thank you! Do you know when the official sale begins?

Forever and Always!

Archived