Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, dancefreak said:

@Halle. Do you remember what time you managed to find a ticket? Most possibly doesn't matter, but you never know. 

I remember the first time was at about 11am (German time) and then like at every new hour I think.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dancefreak
7 minutes ago, Halle said:

I remember the first time was at about 11am (German time) and then like at every new hour I think.

Great! Thank you! 😁

14 hours ago, dancefreak said:

So has anybody managed to buy a refunded ticket yet? I'll die if I won't find one :(

Just refresh the ticketmaster website once in a while. People are refunding tickets there. I managed to get one this morning. But just 5 minutes ago there were ga tix again. Keep refreshing the page! 

My boyfriend and I had a trip to Berlin planned. We were going to the Berlinale, but we just bought the tickets to the show too AND I AM SCREAMING!!

dancefreak

@Halle. @Katja. In case I don't find at TicketMaster, do you think buying from viagogo would be a problem? I mean, I know they're much more expensive, but are they reliable?  

NEVERMIND, I JUST BOUGHT! 

2 hours ago, dancefreak said:

@Halle. @Katja. In case I don't find at TicketMaster, do you think buying from viagogo would be a problem? I mean, I know they're much more expensive, but are they reliable?  

NEVERMIND, I JUST BOUGHT! 

You bought from viagogo? 

WirralMonster

Waiting to hear back from ticketmaster on a refund from my cologne tickets (only received an automated one so far) but just refreshing the website in hope that some standing tickets get added to this! 

KleineMonster10
On ‎20‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 4:08 PM, Schizophonic said:

i´m in berlin as well. any aftershow plans?

thought about going to Berghain :D 

But maybe there will be some aftershow Party in any Club that night.

• 4 weeks later...
SwissMonster

I have two seating Tickets(each 75€, like the GA Tickets). Is there someone who wanna change his GA tickets with my Seating Tickets ? :selena:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question.

I bought two standing tickets from viagogo. The thing is, on my ticket it says "Section: Floor" and on my boyfriend's ticket it says "Section: Innenraum". Are we not gonna be together?:duck:

Archived